Med's Done....
03-12-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
LANDED..........
17-08-2020
OK, now to linking to GCKey- Having troubles here so far. I have my UCI and Application number from the AOR email. I log into my GCKey account. I chose PR, Family, Spouse. Questions:

1) Next they ask for passport or place of birth--> WHO do these questions apply? Primary Applicant or Sponsor?
2) Then for count of # persons on the application- Is it 1 (PA only) or 2 (PA+Sponsor)?

Or, do I have to wait a few days to link?

Thanks in advance!

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
OK, now to linking to GCKey- Having troubles here so far. I have my UCI and Application number from the AOR email. I log into my GCKey account. I chose PR, Family, Spouse. Questions:

1) Next they ask for passport or place of birth--> WHO do these questions apply? Primary Applicant or Sponsor?
2) Then for count of # persons on the application- Is it 1 (PA only) or 2 (PA+Sponsor)?

Thanks in advance!
All information that you need to enter is for the PA, i suggest you to use family name and application number, and about the # of applicant include your self put 2
you can try 5 time every 24 hours if it does not work you have to wait until tomorrow

Reactions: maxshrike

maxshrike

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
San Jose, California
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
File Transfer...
26-11-2019
Med's Request
22-11-2019
Med's Done....
03-12-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
LANDED..........
17-08-2020
All information that you need to enter is for the PA, i suggest you to use family name and application number, and about the # of applicant include your self put 2
you can try 5 time every 24 hours if it does not work you have to wait until tomorrow
OK, will try tomorrow- Exceeded my 5 times today!

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
For the applications received on October. Are there any update on your application after receiving AOR1? Please share if you have any new information or updates .

Mine still the same after receiving the AOR1 " in Process".

I have noticed on other threads that getting Sponsor approved very quick.
Seems the trend from CIC is to give the AOR1 and then work in a batch, which I feel is a good initiative as people would be relaxed to hear their application is not returned..
Track the google sheet.. no one from October yet receive the Sponsor Approval(SA)..
in September sheet, generally people are getting SA in a BATCH..5th, 12th November..
since 23rd September AOR1, people are waiting for SA...so, accordingly you can guess for October group...maybe it will be start after a week...

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Seems the trend from CIC is to give the AOR1 and then work in a batch, which I feel is a good initiative as people would be relaxed to hear their application is not returned..
Track the google sheet.. no one from October yet receive the Sponsor Approval(SA)..
in September sheet, generally people are getting SA in a BATCH..5th, 12th November..
since 23rd September AOR1, people are waiting for SA...so, accordingly you can guess for October group...maybe it will be start after a week...
thanks, do you know who update the information on the sheet ? just wondering because my name there and have not used it before.

its really helpful

flyingColours

Jan 31, 2019
Seem like they do separate between visitor visa and permanent residence visa. My husband paid for the biometrics for me too even my previous biometrics recorded valid date until year 2029.
I paid the Bio fee. But, after I linked to GCkey, it showed the visa bio-metric info in the application. I am not sure if this will change or not. Probably if they do not ask for another Bio in next 2-3 weeks, that will be it.
Also, you can give your Bio inside Canada too. There are various office in land.
Thanks Behbeh! Fingers crossed you won't need to re-do it! I checked the cic's website for biometrics enrollment places in Canada, but I'm not sure if it's available for people who want to apply for permanent residence as the website stated --

As part of the permit issuance process, Border Services Officers (BSOs) will biometrically enrol travellers who are eligible to make an application at a Port of Entry (POE) for a:

• Work permit,
  • Study permit, or
  • Temporary resident permit

https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/security-securite/biometrics-biometrique-eng.html

VMWells

Sep 24, 2019
Hoping you all get it soon! I'm still waiting for AOR, despite the fact they received the application on 1 October :( There really doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to this!

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019

Thanks in advance!
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/ Open this link, here HOW TO LINK AN APPLICATION TO CIC ACCOUNT - STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION

Reactions: cecict

ktined

May 29, 2019
For all those who get their bio metrics from Temporary Resident Visa. You have to get a new one for your Permanent Resident Application.We missed out the payment for biometrics because were assuming that the TRV biometrics will suffice, but they requiring a new one for every Permanent Resident Application. CIC just email us that we need to pay for biometrics again for PR app. :)

Btw, we got our AOR last Nov 8, 2019. Paid the Bio metrics fee last Nov 12. Still waiting for MR and SA. :)

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
For all those who get their bio metrics from Temporary Resident Visa. You have to get a new one for your Permanent Resident Application.We missed out the payment for biometrics because were assuming that the TRV biometrics will suffice, but they requiring a new one for every Permanent Resident Application. CIC just email us that we need to pay for biometrics again for PR app. :)

Btw, we got our AOR last Nov 8, 2019. Paid the Bio metrics fee last Nov 12. Still waiting for MR and SA. :)
What is your application received date ?