+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
It's way too early in process to ask this question, but I'm curious - anyone know which Visa Offices eventually get sent the files? I presume it depends on geography?

In my case, Russia, so I'm assuming that's London or Vienna.

Tim186

Apr 2, 2019
Hello there people , Greetings

So the journey starts here - I think its going to be a long one for me

PA- INDIAN ( LIVING IN UAE), DUBAI
SPONSOR- PR RESIDENT CANADA

SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP - OUTLAND

SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS VIA LAWYER ON 17/10/2019 WAITING FOR IT TO BE RECIEVED .

ANY OTHER APPLICANTS HERE FROM UAE?

Picklewizard

Oct 3, 2018
You submitted all the forms again with a new date ? OR only that form which was missing signature... ?
I read few threads when i submitted mine about this topic, people said they put back to queue again...But Good Luck !!
I didn't see any instructions to change the dates, so what I did was complete the signature, re-organize the packet with a copy of the letter on top, and mailed it back the next day. They received it this morning so fingers crossed that the next thing I receive is AOR1 :)

Reactions: cecict

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Hello there people , Greetings

So the journey starts here - I think its going to be a long one for me

PA- INDIAN ( LIVING IN UAE), DUBAI
SPONSOR- PR RESIDENT CANADA

SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP - OUTLAND

SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS VIA LAWYER ON 17/10/2019 WAITING FOR IT TO BE RECIEVED .

ANY OTHER APPLICANTS HERE FROM UAE?
My PA (husband) is in Qatar. I think UAE and Qatar go through the same VO. I think it's London VO from what I have been reading on these forums.

Tim186

Apr 2, 2019
My PA (husband) is in Qatar. I think UAE and Qatar go through the same VO. I think it's London VO from what I have been reading on these forums.
Yes, i too belv the V0 is going to b london, my file has been recieved by them on 18/10/2019 waiting for the acknowledgement mail from them.

Tim186

Apr 2, 2019
Hi all, sent application to NS on 17th Oct, delivered on 18th Oct
Hai , Both of us might have the same timelines , did you receive any acknowledgement ? or you got the update from the courier service. Also PA'S residing country?

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Hai , Both of us might have the same timelines , did you receive any acknowledgement ? or you got the update from the courier service. Also PA'S residing country?
HI, you mean any acknowledgement from CIC? then No. Checked status online on courier website and it shows delivered on Oct 18th at 1.45pm. PA's country India

Tim186

Apr 2, 2019
HI, you mean any acknowledgement from CIC? then No. Checked status online on courier website and it shows delivered on Oct 18th at 1.45pm. PA's country India
Same here almost the same time , PA's country india (residing in uae)

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
PA: Husband (Egypt)
Sponsor: Me (Canadian Citizen)
Sent: 15 October
Received: 21 October (at CPP Nova Scotia)
AOR: Fingers Crossed!

Good luck everyone.

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
they received my application on Oct,4, i called CIC last week to check for my application and she gave me a Temporary application number start with XF000..., I do not know what that mean ? is that something CIC usually gave to new applications or they open my application and everything is good ? anybody know.?

Thank you,

Last edited:
Reactions: cecict