+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Also, if you see 1st post on Page 1, there is a google sheet....you can put your case also...and check other cases

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Mine received today...So, next step is to wait for an Email acknowledgement that they received the application ? That means it will be accepted and any further questions will be done by "Additional document request" ?
that's right as far as i know! Once you've received AOR, it means you have sent all the requirements and they won't send it back. If they need updated documents they will ask through additional doc request. I think people are saying it is taking more than 60 days. I guess all we can do is pray and wait :). Good luck!

Reactions: cecict

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
PA: Egyptian living in Qatar
Me- Sponsor- Canadian Citizen born and raised
Sent: Oct 8
Received: Oct 9

AOR: CAN'T WAIT! :)

maxshrike

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
San Jose, California
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
File Transfer...
26-11-2019
Med's Request
22-11-2019
Med's Done....
03-12-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
LANDED..........
17-08-2020
PA (me): US Citizen living in US
Sponsor (Spouse)- Canadian Citizen Living in US
App Sent (FedEx): Oct 8th
App Received: Oct 10th

AOR: —/—/—

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
What's the consensus on this site vs google docs one? It's pretty much the same thing right? Do people usually put on both or just one?
Yeah..i put mine on both...also, there is a whatsapp group invite link in google sheet which I have joined....it will be useful down the line for any questions and get help / info.....

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Are the docs for tracking any different? I think they are the same data, but I cannot tell.

What are the WhatsApp groups for? Just to speak to one another?

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Are the docs for tracking any different? I think they are the same data, but I cannot tell.

What are the WhatsApp groups for? Just to speak to one another?
Purpose is same....I think we need to manually input at these 2 places...they will not auto sync between these two....
Whatsapp group is for chatting instantly....asking for any help...as people use mobile frequently...

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Purpose is same....I think we need to manually input at these 2 places...they will not auto sync between these two....
Whatsapp group is for chatting instantly....asking for any help...as people use mobile frequently...
Ah ok! Thank you so much for the information. I was thinking maybe it was a tracker of some sort. :) Praying that all of us get to be with our family members sooner rather than later!

Picklewizard

Oct 3, 2018
So my packet was originally sent in early August, but I received it back last week because I missed a signature. I mailed it back immediately, so would that mean that I'm now in the October pool of applicants?

I did receive an application/case number if that means anything for my situation.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
So my packet was originally sent in early August, but I received it back last week because I missed a signature. I mailed it back immediately, so would that mean that I'm now in the October pool of applicants?

I did receive an application/case number if that means anything for my situation.
You submitted all the forms again with a new date ? OR only that form which was missing signature... ?
I read few threads when i submitted mine about this topic, people said they put back to queue again...But Good Luck !!