Aug 29, 2018
CEC Inland
AOR - Oct 07, 2019
Medical Pass - Nov 04, 2019
Security: valid
Criminal: valid
Eligibility: in progress.

Hope to get PR soon.
Did you call them to get this information? How do you know your security and criminality has been completed? Or was there an update to your account?

Megha1617

Mar 5, 2020
Hello All,
I need some help urgently. I applied for CEC EE pr from Quebec as I had an intention to move out of this province. Last week I managed to get a better job opportunity with the same employer in Vancouver and will be shifting there as soon as possible.
I have applied for PR in Oct 2019 but I haven 't heard from them since then, will it be a good idea to update the address and notify them?
Also, as i have counted One year of my Quebec experience for the PR, do again I need to send them my roles and responsibilities letter? Just to be clear my NOC code remains the same, I only got promoted in that same role.

Thanks a lot

dave_1357

Sep 4, 2019
Hello All,

I am also patiently waiting and fall into this group!

CEC Inland Applicant
ITA - Sep 4, 2019
AoR - Oct 29, 2019
MEP: Nov 26, 2019
RoE: still reviewing
Background check: processing

Estimated completion date April 29, 2020.

My application has been done through an Immigration lawyer in Calgary, Fortunately (or unfortunately) they handle my profile and log in so I only get monthly updates from them and they get sick of me asking for updates. The above update screenshot was from February 26th.

I assume since this is from Calgary my application is also through Edmonton?

Good luck all. I don't want to wish the time away but the suspense is killing me haha

pv=nrt

Jun 23, 2019
I got "information" message in my CIC account. It asks to submit passport. It says that COPR will be sent by snail mail. Why did I not get COPR email like everyone else? My account also doesn't show complete yet.

nihalpandit

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2020
I got "information" message in my CIC account. It asks to submit passport. It says that COPR will be sent by snail mail. Why did I not get COPR email like everyone else? My account also doesn't show complete yet.
Thats PPR congrats, Whats your Timeline and VO? (If you know and don't mind sharing)

Reactions: Loren27

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hello All,

I am also patiently waiting and fall into this group!

CEC Inland Applicant
ITA - Sep 4, 2019
AoR - Oct 29, 2019
MEP: Nov 26, 2019
RoE: still reviewing
Background check: processing

Estimated completion date April 29, 2020.

My application has been done through an Immigration lawyer in Calgary, Fortunately (or unfortunately) they handle my profile and log in so I only get monthly updates from them and they get sick of me asking for updates. The above update screenshot was from February 26th.

I assume since this is from Calgary my application is also through Edmonton?

Good luck all. I don't want to wish the time away but the suspense is killing me haha
even though your case is being handled by representatives, you still have a right to call CIC by your own to get to know your updates. Cic call agents can provide you more detailed information on the processing of your application than monthly updates done by "often forgetting whom they are paid by" immigration laywers.

Mia.Ho

Jan 11, 2019
Hi All,
I think I just received Passport Request Letter this morning. It showed as Information Letter.
it says: The processing of you application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.
AOR Oct 14th
CEC Inland
VO: CPC Edmonton
MED Pass Nov 08th
1st Ghost Update Nov 08th (right after MED pass)
2st Ghost Updaye Feb 18th
Information Letter: Passport Request Mar 06
Nothing changes in my profile. just received the letter and that's all.

Please tell me what should I do now and what will happen next?

Thank you all,

Mia.Ho

Jan 11, 2019
Mine is the same as you.

dave_1357

Sep 4, 2019
even though your case is being handled by representatives, you still have a right to call CIC by your own to get to know your updates. Cic call agents can provide you more detailed information on the processing of your application than monthly updates done by "often forgetting whom they are paid by" immigration laywers.
Thanks. I might just do that. Is there a specific number to call for updates?

dave_1357

Sep 4, 2019
+1 (888) 242-2100
Thank you, I called. It basically was automated and read the same updates from my screenshot on February 26th. No changes at this time. But at least I know the status as of today. I did push 0 to speak to a representative but it stated they were to busy at this time and wouldn't push me through.

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Thank you, I called. It basically was automated and read the same updates from my screenshot on February 26th. No changes at this time. But at least I know the status as of today. I did push 0 to speak to a representative but it stated they were to busy at this time and wouldn't push me through.
Just keep calling again, it’s a common situation. You will also have an option to leave your number so that CIC agents call you back. Click this and you won’t have to wait till they reply (it’s up to 30 mins). Usually they call back in half an hour or so.