+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2019 AOR

agarden0

Sep 12, 2019
Thank you, I called. It basically was automated and read the same updates from my screenshot on February 26th. No changes at this time. But at least I know the status as of today. I did push 0 to speak to a representative but it stated they were to busy at this time and wouldn't push me through.

Try raising a webform request instead. Just make sure you specifically ask for status with respect to criminality, eligibility & security. They take 2-5 days to respond but I've found them really useful.

dave_1357

Sep 4, 2019
Try raising a webform request instead. Just make sure you specifically ask for status with respect to criminality, eligibility & security. They take 2-5 days to respond but I've found them really useful.
Thank you. I just submitted a webform request :)

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
CEC Inland, CRS Score: 477, NOC: 2232
ITA: Sep 18th
AOR: Oct 16th
MEP: Nov 12th
ROE: Still Reviewing
Background Check: Still processing.
There was a ghost update in December saying nothing but one status changes that you do not need any additional documents.

One question that can I still use the webform to check the status of the application as the estimated time is on April 16th,2020.

Thank you for the help!

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
CEC Inland, CRS Score: 477, NOC: 2232
ITA: Sep 18th
AOR: Oct 16th
MEP: Nov 12th
ROE: Still Reviewing
Background Check: Still processing.
There was a ghost update in December saying nothing but one status changes that you do not need any additional documents.

One question that can I still use the webform to check the status of the application as the estimated time is on April 16th,2020.

Thank you for the help!
Sure, why not. As well as calling Cic is a good way to get to know the updates.

Reactions: herain312

Jd10083

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi - hoping someone can advise. I applied oct 17 via a lawyer so I don’t have access to easily get status updates. I rang IRCC and got an automated update.it just said background check in process, eligibility in process and no additionally documents required. Does this mean the medical and initial document checks have been completed?

nihalpandit

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2020
Hi - hoping someone can advise. I applied oct 17 via a lawyer so I don’t have access to easily get status updates. I rang IRCC and got an automated update.it just said background check in process, eligibility in process and no additionally documents required. Does this mean the medical and initial document checks have been completed?
That’s the generic message(off your online status), press 0 after you hear that and confirm the status with an agent (ask specific question like “what’s my eligibility status” “security status” “criminality status”)

Jd10083

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thanks tried that but can’t get through and not sure if I fill in the web form if response will go to lawyer instead of me.

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Hi Guys!

I called the agent today and he told me that my Eligibility is met/done and Criminality is in process and security is not started.

my question is what is "eligibility met/done" mean is it passed or under review?

Please let me know your opinion guys

MY VO CIO Sydney and AOR-Jan 25

Thanks in advance

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi Guys!

I called the agent today and he told me that my Eligibility is met/done and Criminality is in process and security is not started.

my question is what is "eligibility met/done" mean is it passed or under review?

Please let me know your opinion guys

MY VO CIO Sydney and AOR-Jan 25

Thanks in advance
eligibilty met is a good sign, it means that program assistant made an assesment and concluded that you meet the eligibility requirements, so next step is to get this aproval confirmation by senior officer and you will be one step from PPR

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
eligibilty met is a good sign, it means that program assistant made an assesment and concluded that you meet the eligibility requirements, so next step is to get this aproval confirmation by senior officer and you will be one step from PPR
Thanks how do I know it is analyzed by program assistant or it’s the initial assessment by an agent

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Thanks how do I know it is analyzed by program assistant or it’s the initial assessment by an agent
it's the same thing just in different words, final assessment is done by senior officer, that's what you need to have eligibility passed

dave_1357

Sep 4, 2019
So I got an update on the application yesterday from my Lawyer.

I am to provide additional Police Certificates for the time I spent previously In Poland (around 3.5 months to date, not consecutive, last 10 years) and for time spent in the Czech Republic (11 days total in 10 years),

Incredibly frustrating as it's not apart of the requirements for Mandatory Police Checks. I can somewhat understand the Polish one, I spent nearly 4 months there over a 1.5 year period (was seeing a Polish Girl whilst living in England), but it strikes me as odd for the Czech one as I have spent a total of 11 days vacation there total in the last 10 years. I have traveled to many countries over the last 10 years so I hope I am not trying to get Police checks from multiple countries I spent a vacation in.

Now I am dealing with Embassies and consulates and having to rush around with getting documents signed off, translated, sent to and from Europe, etc, etc. My Lawyer said it's in the best interest to get them and even if we can't get them in 30 days at least show all proof of attempts. (which I agree with and will get them and making every attempt to get them as soon as possible, never arrested etc).

Update to the above: The above was a new email on my portal on Friday the 7th March. I did get this morning ( 11th March) also via personal email from my online request:
  • The eligibility review is met.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.

Regards,

Dave

Last edited:

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi Folks,

Received PPR today!!! My status still 79%

AOR: October 18, 2019
ADR: November 13, 2019
ADR uploaded: January 10, 2020
GU: February 16, 2020 = reviewing the additional document you have provided.
PPR: March 11, 2020