+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2019 AOR

dave_1357

Sep 4, 2019
IRCC contact centre said it was the period that missed in the offer letter. According to valid offer letter it should prove "at least for year" after PR will have full-time job. And she asked to raise web form with new letter to re-consider the application which is unlikely happen. However, I have planned to raise web form and will post the outcome in later days. Just hope for the best.

Ok makes sense. I think generally as long as you state your case and follow their directions, they are very reasonable to deal with. Get the letter revised and resubmitted and it sounds like you can get it sorted! Just a delay for some of us October People (like myself).

Dave

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Sure, why not. As well as calling Cic is a good way to get to know the updates.
I just called them today morning, and the guy told me that all the processes like eligibility check, background check, and security check are under one so no matter if your one process is completed but other is pending. Then, it will not be updated under your status. Furthermore, he told me about my application status that every process for my application is completed properly and at the moment it is at the Edmonton office. Though I am still not sure about one thing that even if your application is approved at their end then why they are not updating the status for the same?

Now waiting for that golden email to drop!

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Just asking the question as we all have to go through it once COPR is received,

Are we allowed to cross the border for landing purposes as Canada has closed down the borders?
And what if we can not make it in a certain time period?

Thank you!

boyugen

Mar 31, 2020
Good day!
I am new here.

STATUS
AOR - 8th October 2019
MEP - 22nd October 2019

My status has been on IP2 for some weeks now and am still yet to get the PPR mail.
Is anyone experiencing same?

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hai friends
I got ITA on Sep 21
Submitted all documents on Oct 2 nd
Medicals updated by nov 21
January 23 i got married
Feb 2 informed ircc through web form about adding spouse to my application
Feb 07 got a requisition letter regarding uploding separate IMM 5406 form for me and spouse ( time limit only 7 days ends by feb 15)
Feb 14 I submitted the form they asked
march 3 i got a mail that my file updated and showing my spouse name in my express entry profile.
Now its almost 96% still i didnt get any ppr request
Whether I have to order gcmc notes Or wait for a little more time FOR ppr
Please reply...

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hai friends
I got ITA on Sep 21
January 23 i got married
Feb 07 got a requisition letter regarding uploding separate IMM 5406 form for me and spouse ( time limit only 7 days ends by feb 15)
march 3 i got a mail that my file updated and showing my spouse name in my express entry profile.
Please reply...
Adding spouse usually increases your timeline by atleast 6-8 months..

Reactions: BIJITIN.P.C

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hai friends
I got ITA on Sep 21
January 23 i got married
Please reply...
I got a requsition letter about biometrics to pay the fees . I paisd 170 which included my wifes also. I have to sent that recipt to cic throgh web form or not bcz i didnt c any other space in my cic account for that
Plz reply

Hakimarts

Nov 2, 2019
Hi,. I am new, pls add me in this group. My AOR is on 10 Oct 2019, medical passed on 12 September,my estimated completion date was 10 June and due to Covid-19, it got extended to 22 August 2020.I have paid biometric and visa fees too whilst document submission. My biometric is pending and application status shows 60% completed. My processing time got extended from 8 to 10 months.Is anyone facing the same issue?

zankhnad

May 6, 2020
I got a requsition letter about biometrics to pay the fees . I paisd 170 which included my wifes also. I have to sent that recipt to cic throgh web form or not bcz i didnt c any other space in my cic account for that
Plz reply
Did you get any update?

I am in a similar situation