Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
It's quite depressing reading all this :(
Don’t feel depressed dear.. just sharing the feelings.. my wait started 2 years back not a 6 months wait.. we are expecting a baby soon so if no ppr in coming weeks then wait is going to be much longer.. sponsoring child n all.. i was so sure about cic processing timeframe that i left my job.. which made conditions more worst..

So guys a big request.. please stick with whatever you are doing right now don’t rely fully on this visa or ppr.. that will really help to cater this situation.. leave jobs only after you get your visas..

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
same here bro...even i left my job and am feeling so frustrated...i m guessing my eligibility is still not complete becaus of job...the site office where i used to work is now dismantled because the project got over...i got letter head with address of this site...but cic can easily contact headquarters by just looking onto website...but cic isn't taking that pain to even contact properly

Last edited:
Reactions: Adityas22

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
same here bro...even i left my job and am feeling so frustrated...i m guessing my eligibility is still not complete becaus of job...the site office where i used to work is now dismantled because the project got over...i got letter head with address of this site...but cic can easily contact headquarters by just looking onto website...but cic isn't taking that pain to even contact properly
What’s written in your GCMS notes?

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
What’s written in your GCMS notes?
Cic will only contact as per information provided by you.. as per my experience they only check through internet first (website or by call to the issuing person.. provided his contact details are provided in letter) and then physical verification is done if required..

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
yes that's the same..then there's step 4 on where to pass your passports as shown below.. they will also send you details on pre-arrival services that are sponsored by the canadian gov't.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

How and Where to Submit your Passport(s)/Photocopy(ies) of Passport(s) and required documents

1. If you are residing outside Canada – thru a Visa Application Centre (VAC)

Please note that you are required to pay a VAC service charge when submitting your passport and/or required documents.

Find more information on VAC service fees and locating a VAC near your area at http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/.

WARNING: WE DO NOT ACCEPT PASSPORTS AND DOCUMENTS COURIERED TO OUR OFFICE NOR DO WE SEND VISA PACKAGES BY COURIER.

2. If you are residing in Canada – thru the Case Processing Center in Ottawa (CPC-O)

Submitting your document(s) in Canada

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) or if applicable, photocopy(ies) of passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

The issuance of your visa(s) and/or Confirmation of Permanent Residence form(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) or if applicable, photocopy(ies) of passport(s) when requested. Failure to comply within the given timeframe may lead to the refusal of your application.

We will make our best efforts to have your passport(s) returned to you with your permanent residence visa(s) and/or Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form(s) within 90 working days from their receipt. You should not make any plans to travel to Canada until you are in possession of your immigration documentation.
@ Frances29 thank you for your reply .. it is a relief .. to read what to expect next ... how much time will it take for all this till PR stamping

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Cic will only contact as per information provided by you.. as per my experience they only check through internet first (website or by call to the issuing person.. provided his contact details are provided in letter) and then physical verification is done if required..
i ordered gcms notes on 29th april...the problem is that in reference letter i gave cell no of my manager(of korea) and also his office mail id....but the problem is that he also is now designated in some project in kuwait so his cell number of korea is currently suspended...i talked to my boss and he said that give them my kuwait number....so i dont think cic would have been able to contact on his korean cell number....although office mail id(samsung engineer) is always reachable...its not even some cheapo company...its samsung....i can only guess what must be causing this delay until i receive the gcms notes...would cic contact the references via email id?

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
i ordered gcms notes on 29th april...the problem is that in reference letter i gave cell no of my manager(of korea) and also his office mail id....but the problem is that he also is now designated in some project in kuwait so his cell number of korea is currently suspended...i talked to my boss and he said that give them my kuwait number....so i dont think cic would have been able to contact on his korean cell number....although office mail id(samsung engineer) is always reachable...its not even some cheapo company...its samsung....i can only guess what must be causing this delay until i receive the gcms notes...would cic contact the references via email id?
Yes they do.. But what was written in your gcms notes.. Regarding review required for..

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Read this few on Sept thread today
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/september-2018-aor-join-here.581191/page-591#post-7861280
I just hope that everyone over here receives it at the earliest. We all have been through pain and uncertainty. This journey will be etched in memory for the whole life!!!!
I also feel that we should do something so that this doesn't happen to future applicants. Suggestions are requested.
That thread is quite depressing!!

It's not fair what they're going through :(

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/september-2018-aor-join-here.581191/page-591#post-7861280
I just hope that everyone over here receives it at the earliest. We all have been through pain and uncertainty. This journey will be etched in memory for the whole life!!!!
I also feel that we should do something so that this doesn't happen to future applicants. Suggestions are requested.
thats brutal....i am yet to receive my gcms notes.....i can totally relate to this guy...obsessed since last one year and waiting and waiting and waiting and banging my head on the wall the least of all

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Very disheartening to read that thread. Even i was requested for ADR, i'm scared now. What is it that can help us, damn!

Apparently there is nothing in our hands. If there is any way we would try it out our level best, but we are left with only one choice; waiting.
I think only suggestion we could give future applicants is to be patient, apply and leave it out in the air for a year, go on with life until PPR sits in the inbox. Unlike how we hope for new day new week every time and IRCC only disappoints us. It's definitely affecting my mental health.I'm very much pissed off and afraid now. Life in a way is paused.