FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Exactly.. these things are affecting mental health now.. we spend a lot of time to meet the criterias of CIC and be eligible for the immigration programme but CIC takes things so casually ..as demand is less comparatively to supply.. i know they are also overloaded with work but their mismanagement makes us suffer.. not them..

Really disappointed with CIC’s management of application .. those waiting have their lives on hold..

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Just remember that the September thread mostly has people who are still waiting, so it's not a direct comparison to this thread. A lot of us will get PPR before this thread becomes like that one. Pretty sure all threads become like that eventually, because after 8, 10, 12 months etc, there are only going to be the most unlucky applicants left. Most of us will not be that unlucky.

ciscomathew

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Guys..can anyone give a suggestion on my case.. My AOR is 26 October, MEP 26 November and IP2 Approx 26 March 2019. My Experience certificates submitted was not a detailed one along with job descriptions and all. So far no ADR and still waiting for GCMS notes which was requested in 18 April 2019. Now after reading several comments in the forum, I managed to arrange detailed reference letter from previous employers but not uploaded via webform since no ADR received. Can anyone give a suggestion whether to upload those documents without waiting for ADR or just to wait for GCMS notes??... Also if it seems flagged in the GCMS, should we upload it via webform without waiting for an ADR to receive??... please advise @legalfalcon , @SithLord , @Immigration_guru

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys..can anyone give a suggestion on my case.. My AOR is 26 October, MEP 26 November and IP2 Approx 26 March 2019. My Experience certificates submitted was not a detailed one along with job descriptions and all. So far no ADR and still waiting for GCMS notes which was requested in 18 April 2019. Now after reading several comments in the forum, I managed to arrange detailed reference letter from previous employers but not uploaded via webform since no ADR received. Can anyone give a suggestion whether to upload those documents without waiting for ADR or just to wait for GCMS notes??... Also if it seems flagged in the GCMS, should we upload it via webform without waiting for an ADR to receive??... please advise @legalfalcon , @SithLord , @Immigration_guru
So your experience letter did not mention job description?

Don't wait, better send it through web form and give an explanation

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Wait for the notes, Check at what stage of Eligibility you are at then decide.
As far as my suggest i would suggest not to upload any document till the time you do not receive an ADR request.

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
ur experience letter did not mention job description?

Don't wait, better send it through web form and give an explanation
I will not advise you to upload doc proactively. I regretted doing it.
Here is my story:
My medical was expiring. In Jan I went ahead, did a medical test and uploaded it via web form. After one month, I received an ADR to do a new medical with a IME number. For those who don't know, you are given a UMI number in the medical report and cic maps that UMI to IME.
But the IME for my medical was already generated and cannot be attached to new medical. Also I wasn't able to do another medical as a particular candidate (passport number) can do only one medical in 8 months unless there is some issue in report.
I had to raise two web forms and kept on chasing the hospital to get them drop an email to CIC to map the old IME with the new one that they had issues. Finally, it was done but I was under stress for 3 weeks.
*Lesson* - Don't upload any doc unless you are asked to do so. May be they have already cleared your stage based on the docs you have already provided. Just bz there is a delay doesn't mean there is some issue with the docs.

Riya Patel

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Hello Friends,

Yesterday afternoon I have received email from CIC for the Landing interview scheduled on 31st May. I am really worried. Can some one share their experiences. I know few of the people got an interview request in past.
I'll appreciate all your help.

Thanks
Riya

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I will not advise you to upload doc proactively. I regretted doing it.
Here is my story:
My medical was expiring. In Jan I went ahead, did a medical test and uploaded it via web form. After one month, I received an ADR to do a new medical with a IME number. For those who don't know, you are given a UMI number in the medical report and cic maps that UMI to IME.
But the IME for my medical was already generated and cannot be attached to new medical. Also I wasn't able to do another medical as a particular candidate (passport number) can do only one medical in 8 months unless there is some issue in report.
I had to raise two web forms and kept on chasing the hospital to get them drop an email to CIC to map the old IME with the new one that they had issues. Finally, it was done but I was under stress for 3 weeks.
*Lesson* - Don't upload any doc unless you are asked to do so. May be they have already cleared your stage based on the docs you have already provided. Just bz there is a delay doesn't mean there is some issue with the docs.
Medical is entirely different compared to documents relating to work experience, proof of funds etc

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Two weeks ago, I copy-pasted their generic response in CSE and asked if they had anything new to reply other than this

"Your application is currently processed at Ottawa, Ontario. The responsible office may contact you via your account if additional verification or information is needed.

The background verification is currently in process."

Well you won't believe it, they actually gave me a different response

Your medical is still valid :D:D:D:D:D:D

plutoshan

Aug 29, 2017
I finally received an update on my application today after being in IP2 since November 2018. Signed into my account today and noticed that biometrics request for my spouse.

Any inland applicant that received biometrics request? If so, how soon after did they send PPR?

Reactions: SithLord

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hello Friends,

Yesterday afternoon I have received email from CIC for the Landing interview scheduled on 31st May. I am really worried. Can some one share their experiences. I know few of the people got an interview request in past.

Thanks
Riya
Hello riya , can u plz tell me that after your approval letter in email information letter, after how much time did you recieve landing interview date , was this update in your email or postal mail?

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hello Friends,

Thanks
Riya
Inland or outland applicant ?

Reactions: Adityas22