+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Hello All ,

All RR applications who got PPR question for you guys. did they cut any CRS points for you? They did cut 40 points in my case and i have RR as well
Yes that was the case for me too. Saw this in gcms notes and then the case officer reviewed the file and cleared it

amilad64

Jun 21, 2018
I just received my PPR! My AOR was OCT 19 so my total wait time was 7 months and as few days

It was really stressing me out, I got accepted into a university and was hoping for my PR to come in so I can waive the international student rate.
The semester is coming up so getting the timing right was stressing me out a lot. I did not get a ghost update, it was straight to e-mail. My last update was for my medicals clearing...all the way back in November 2018.

This thread really helped me stay sane.

I hate to feed into superstition, but I got my PPR after reading about the whole "GCMS speeds up PPR" thing (which I saw a user post here).

Good luck to everyone!

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
I just received my PPR! My AOR was OCT 19 so my total wait time was 7 months and as few days

It was really stressing me out, I got accepted into a university and was hoping for my PR to come in so I can waive the international student rate.
The semester is coming up so getting the timing right was stressing me out a lot. I did not get a ghost update, it was straight to e-mail. My last update was for my medicals clearing...all the way back in November 2018.

I hate to feed into superstition, but I got my PPR after reading about the whole "GCMS speeds up PPR" thing (which I saw a user post here).

Good luck to everyone!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018

Good luck to everyone!
Congratulations buddy.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

Good luck to everyone!
Congrats!!

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019

Good luck to everyone!
Congratulations Have a good life. Your post is motivating as my situation is same as yours, no updaye after medical pass. I am going to complete 7 months on Thursday May 24. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Jas.singh0804

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Congratulations Have a good life. Your post is motivating as my situation is same as yours, no updaye after medical pass. I am going to complete 7 months on Thursday May 24. Fingers crossed.
We share a same AOR brother.. and same status too..

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
After months of self resistance..

Finally decided to order GCMS notes.. let’s wait and watch what is mentioned in my notes.. why this delay even after eligibility is met..

I don’t know how much this thing is going to help.. but i have a very straight forward file with no travel history or military or even government job records.. still received a mail of “ additional verification required “ ..

Let’s see how many more months of wait is pending..

Last edited:

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
I'm going to be completing 7 months soon.
Don’t worry brother.. you will get PPR soon.. atleast you received some updates atleast recently.. there is nothing we received in past 6 months..

Reactions: SithLord