+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

kiran333

Mar 14, 2019
Hi All
I was able to speak to an agent today at length and I must say she was very cooperative.

Case Summary

______________&&
FSW_O India family of 4
AOR 26th Oct
Mep 21st NoV
IP2 30th March
Pin drop silence since then

Web form raised on 26th April i.e. on 6 months completion gave a generic reply suggesting Eligibility is in review and Background still in progress.

___________&&

Agent advised
Eligibility : Under Review and when probed said it is Review Required
Security : In progress
Criminality : Passed

When asked any red flags that need my attention, she spoke about 2 things.

1. unable to establish Sibbling relationship
2. Unable to conclude the Post graduate degree
For sibling I had given the Sibbling passport with father mother name and also their PR card copy.

For PG, mine is evaluated by IQAS as 2 year Graduate diploma along with my 4 year Regular BTech degree.

She suggested that she will send a reminder to Ottawa office where file is and told me to attach more proofs in a web form and send too.

Any suggestions from senior members? What all shud and send? And shud I send before ADR?

P.S. I have not received any ADR and I am getting into 8th month from 26th May onwards

Regards
Kiran

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Hi All
I was able to speak to an agent today at length and I must say she was very cooperative.

Case Summary

______________&&
FSW_O India family of 4
AOR 26th Oct
Mep 21st NoV
IP2 30th March
Pin drop silence since then

Web form raised on 26th April i.e. on 6 months completion gave a generic reply suggesting Eligibility is in review and Background still in progress.

___________&&

Agent advised
Eligibility : Under Review and when probed said it is Review Required
Security : In progress
Criminality : Passed

When asked any red flags that need my attention, she spoke about 2 things.

1. unable to establish Sibbling relationship
2. Unable to conclude the Post graduate degree
For sibling I had given the Sibbling passport with father mother name and also their PR card copy.

For PG, mine is evaluated by IQAS as 2 year Graduate diploma along with my 4 year Regular BTech degree.

She suggested that she will send a reminder to Ottawa office where file is and told me to attach more proofs in a web form and send too.

Any suggestions from senior members? What all shud and send? And shud I send before ADR?

P.S. I have not received any ADR and I am getting into 8th month from 26th May onwards

Regards
Kiran
Unable to conclude pg diploma means?
Haven’t you provided final degree scan and transcripts along with your evaluation report...
For siblings relationship proof.. provide as much as documentation you can..

Reactions: Adityas22

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
@apurvchaudhary did you order your notes? I got mine last week and I have Review Required. No ADR yet though.
Yes, I ordered my notes on 6th May.

14 days before, an nice agent on call provided me the same details that...
Eligibility - Review required
Criminality - Passed
Security - In process
No ADR as of now.

Then last week again I called.... This time the agent was super nice.
She explained that this review required is nothing serious, just a normal conversation between case officers.

So, let's hope... Everything goes good & a bit quicker now.

Reactions: sfvan and bhu1

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Quick update - Received same generic response to web form yesterday. Got the reply in 8 days including weekend and holiday.

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Quick update - Received same generic response to web form yesterday. Got the reply in 8 days including weekend and holiday.
What was it?

Frances29

Jun 3, 2018
What was the format of your PPR ... ready for visa mail ? Kindly share ... i got update in my CIC account in form of ‘Information Letter’ in following format
The letter states the following:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. You must complete the following steps within 7 days in order for your Confirmation of Permanent Residence to be issued.
The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) office responsible for issuing you a Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you shortly to arrange an appointment for your landing.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION
If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca.
 Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
 Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: CONFIRM YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE
If you and all family members included in the application are in Canada, you are not required to submit your passports or apply for an authorization to enter the country. The IRCC office responsible for issuing your Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you to make an appointment to finalize your application. If you and/or your family members are NOT currently residing in Canada, you need to advise us of your current place of residence as this may impact the issuing procedures of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and/or visa. Please advise us immediately by e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca
***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
When you receive communication from the responsible IRCC office for your appointment, please make sure to bring the following documents:
1. Original Passport(s) for all people included in the application.
2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
yes that's the same..then there's step 4 on where to pass your passports as shown below.. they will also send you details on pre-arrival services that are sponsored by the canadian gov't.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

How and Where to Submit your Passport(s)/Photocopy(ies) of Passport(s) and required documents

1. If you are residing outside Canada – thru a Visa Application Centre (VAC)

Please note that you are required to pay a VAC service charge when submitting your passport and/or required documents.

Find more information on VAC service fees and locating a VAC near your area at http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/.

WARNING: WE DO NOT ACCEPT PASSPORTS AND DOCUMENTS COURIERED TO OUR OFFICE NOR DO WE SEND VISA PACKAGES BY COURIER.

2. If you are residing in Canada – thru the Case Processing Center in Ottawa (CPC-O)

Submitting your document(s) in Canada

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) or if applicable, photocopy(ies) of passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

The issuance of your visa(s) and/or Confirmation of Permanent Residence form(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) or if applicable, photocopy(ies) of passport(s) when requested. Failure to comply within the given timeframe may lead to the refusal of your application.

We will make our best efforts to have your passport(s) returned to you with your permanent residence visa(s) and/or Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form(s) within 90 working days from their receipt. You should not make any plans to travel to Canada until you are in possession of your immigration documentation.

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
What was it?
Below is the response I got

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

bms123bms

Apr 16, 2019
Sounds like IRCC is thinking either:
1) Your letter does not clearly show that your duties/responsibilities match ~70% of the specified duties for NOC 0125, or
2) Your letter does not clearly show you held that position and performed those duties for at least 1 continuous year

I would check both of those things thoroughly, and if you still feel like they are mistaken, then you probably need to clarify somehow. Need some more senior advice on the best way to address this issue.
Yeah, I am looking for some guidance on how to clarify it because I can provide additional documents to them if needed but I need to know the process at this time. Anyone having recommendations or inputs, I have completed the process on my own until now so advice is required.

rupinderk29

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
in IP2 stage . cic demanded medical and today passed my medical again. when will i get golden mail ??

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
in IP2 stage . cic demanded medical and today passed my medical again. when will i get golden mail ??
May be by end of this week..

Were your medicals expired?

kiran333

Mar 14, 2019
Unable to conclude pg diploma means?
Haven’t you provided final degree scan and transcripts along with your evaluation report...
For siblings relationship proof.. provide as much as documentation you can..
She mentioned that they are not clear whether it is 1 year or a 2 year diploma/degree as it is not clear, where as on IQAS it is clearly mentioned that it is a PGDBA equivalent to 2 year Graduate diploma.
I did submit the marksheets and degree copy along with the IQAS report.

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
She mentioned that they are not clear whether it is 1 year or a 2 year diploma/degree as it is not clear, where as on IQAS it is clearly mentioned that it is a PGDBA equivalent to 2 year Graduate diploma.
I did submit the marksheets and degree copy along with the IQAS report.
In your pr application.. what have you selected in education .. two or more certificates or masters degree?