+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hello Friends,

Yesterday afternoon I have received email from CIC for the Landing interview scheduled on 31st May. I am really worried. Can some one share their experiences. I know few of the people got an interview request in past.
I'll appreciate all your help.

Thanks
Riya
Kindly share what was ur procedure of Ppr are u inland or outland ? How did ircc contact u after approval and next steps? Thanks

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Everyday is just getting more and more depressing. Any updates, anyone?

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Guys my application is in the 8th month and there has been no update since IP2 which was on 8th March.

I've called several times and they told me more than ba monthack that eligibility is under review and the status remains the same till date.

I had also emailed CPC Ottawa and got a very generic response.

Today I got super frustrated and randomly wrote to cpc Ottawa again for an update on my application. What a helpless situation.

Just like few other ppl in this thread I quit my job so I could plan with enough time on me.

Reactions: Adityas22

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I finally received an update on my application today after being in IP2 since November 2018. Signed into my account today and noticed that biometrics request for my spouse.

Any inland applicant that received biometrics request? If so, how soon after did they send PPR?
Did you get an email about the update?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys my application is in the 8th month and there has been no update since IP2 which was on 8th March.

I've called several times and they told me more than ba monthack that eligibility is under review and the status remains the same till date.

Today I got super frustrated and randomly wrote to cpc Ottawa again for an update on my application. What a helpless situation.

Just like few other ppl in this thread I quit my job so I could plan with enough time on me.
Same boat!!

I have been in IP2 for almost a month now and soon entering my 8th month!! It is quite depressing really!!

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019

@karishmar I have also entered the 8th month and have same status like yours. I have called them multiple time and they said eligibility check is goin on. I have written an email to cpc ottawa on May 13 and still waiting for reply. IRCC sucks. There system is pathetic. I have not got any update after my medical was passed in Nov 23 2018. :( :(

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
In India, federal election results are out too and we are still waiting for our result. Lets prey to almighty God. Bless all October 2018 Aor applicants.

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Yeah.. that’s why I ordered GCMS notes after 7 months.. so that atleast i can understand what’s going on..

Naruto_Uzumaki

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have given up hope now. So frustrated. I understand that IRCC wants all the applications to be perfect so that their work is minimal and they want the not so perfect applications to rot. But at least, they could either approve or reject applications within certain period of time. They shouldn't let those applications to rot forever. People would at least move on with their lives if they know the conclusion. So disappointed with IRCC's attitude.

Last edited:

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
We all have the same story only dates differ a bit.

About to enter 9th month in around 10 days.

In IP2 since 3 months.

Not loosing hope... But keeping it alive is becoming more & more painful day by day.

God bless IRCC.

Reactions: bhu1

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have given up hope now. So frustrated. I understand that IRCC wants all the applications to be perfect so that their work is minimal and they want the not so perfect applications to rot. But at least, they could either approve or reject applications within certain period of time. They shouldn't let those applications to rot forever. People would at least move on with their lives if they know the conclusion. So disappointed with IRCC's attitude.
I agree with this too. Been saying this for a while that after 7 or 8 months they need to make a decision whether to approve or reject the case. That's probably one way of clearing the backlogs.

I asked the agent if I can withdraw my case but he said my application is in final stage so my withdrawal request will not be accepted. Next I asked when will the final stage complete and if there is a new timeline that he can share like 1 month, 1 year? he said don't know but they are doing their best to complete processing applications at the earliest. Lastly, I even asked if they can transfer my case to NDVO from Ottawa but guess even that wasn't accepted.

So basically they won't approve my case nor reject it or allow me to withdraw or have it transferred :D:D:D:D:D:D:D