+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2013 Citizenship Applications

proxy

Dec 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Speaking of hope:
Shaikat from September thread, his app was received on Sep 3rd, in process Nov 12, test date on Jan 28th!

That's only 4 months from mailing to test. ;D

zzsfx

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
proxy said:
Speaking of hope:
Shaikat from September thread, his app was received on Sep 3rd, in process Nov 12, test date on Jan 28th!

That's only 4 months from mailing to test. ;D
Yes, I see his post too.
Hope we can get good news soon.

druid2010

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Fee Recieved line is missing but the in process line still exists... haven't got the aor or physical copy of the discover book yet...

zzsfx

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
druid2010 said:
My Fee Recieved line is missing but the in process line still exists... haven't got the aor or physical copy of the discover book yet...
I rec'd the book this monday. You will rec'd it shortly.

My REC'D line was gone in the Mid-December. Right now, only IN PROCESS showed on line.

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
druid2010 said:
My Received line also gone.It means the file has been transferred to Local Office.Finger Crossed: which is the Local Office?If Scarborough..then there will be some delay if Mississauga then it will be bit faster.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lilua said:
My Received line also gone.It means the file has been transferred to Local Office.Finger Crossed: which is the Local Office?If Scarborough..then there will be some delay if Mississauga then it will be bit faster.
My understanding was if a file is 'In Process' it means that file was transferred and is under review at your local office.... otherwise it will not be in Process... It is your Local Office that updates it to 'In Process'...

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey october people!

Call center says that they are opening applications received on or before the 3rd of October!

Cheers!

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sept15 said:
My understanding was if a file is 'In Process' it means that file was transferred and is under review at your local office.... otherwise it will not be in Process... It is your Local Office that updates it to 'In Process'...
Hello Sept15,

Your understanding was right a few months ago, today, the In Process status means much less than what it used to mean before the end of 2012. Since 2013, In Process means that CIC is looking into your application ( whether at Sydney or local office...)

acanar

Nov 21, 2013
I got an update on my E-CAS.

We sent you a letter on January 10th. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Could this mean a pre-test RQ? or is it just a FP request?

Has anybody got something similar yet?

I'll keep you posted.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramsfe said:
Hello Sept15,

Your understanding was right a few months ago, today, the In Process status means much less than what it used to mean before the end of 2012. Since 2013, In Process means that CIC is looking into your application ( whether at Sydney or local office...)
k, cool. lol thanks bud.
and yes, no updates from my side of the world...

druid2010

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
acanar said:
I got an update on my E-CAS.

We sent you a letter on January 10th. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Could this mean a pre-test RQ? or is it just a FP request?

Has anybody got something similar yet?

I'll keep you posted.
which location is your local office??

acanar

Nov 21, 2013
I don't know. My AOR letter didn't include my local office.

Is calling CIC the only way to know your local office?

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This can be either a Document request, an additional information request or a complete RQ... you will only know once you receive it!