Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sent my application on Oct 8th 2013

RussCan

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Thanks for shearing this vital piece of information with everyone guys. Would you mind sharing other details such as whether you drove or walked to the post office, was the post office clerk a male or a female, what was the colour of the envelope you put application in., etc.

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RussCan said:
Thanks for shearing this vital piece of information with everyone guys. Would you mind sharing other details such as whether you drove or walked to the post office, was the post office clerk a mail or a female, what was the colour of the envelope you put application in., etc.
My one is a puffy envelope large enough to put all the staff (school records of my child for last three years). The male clerk recommended that. He told that it will take three working days to reach Nova Scotia....I took express post with sign acknowledgement. The post office tracker shows that it will be delivered on 17th. May be for long week end and holidays in between

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks lilua for sharing explicit detail of mailing your application for grant of citizenship. This is indeed a huge step in the life ahead. :)

lilua said:
My one is a puffy envelope large enough to put all the staff (school recods of my childe for last three years). The male clerk recommen that. He told that it will take three working days to reach Nova Scotia....I took express post with sign acknowledgement. The post office tracker shows that it will be delivered on 17th. May be for long week end and holidays in between

touché

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
RussCan said:
Thanks for shearing this vital piece of information with everyone guys. Would you mind sharing other details such as whether you drove or walked to the post office, was the post office clerk a male or a female, what was the colour of the envelope you put application in., etc.
Not sure the sacarsm is called for..

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015

Behnam_canada

Aug 25, 2013
RussCan said:
This is hilarious. Man, you have a great sense of humor I was literally ROFLing :). No offense to other people though.

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+1
Behnam_canada said:
This is hilarious. Man, you have a great sense of humor I was literally ROFLing :). No offense to other people though.

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now my application has reached Halifax (learned from Canada Post tracking). Expected delivery time now on 15th Oct instead of 17th.

The journey was long: https://maps.google.ca/maps?safe=active&q=halifax+regional+municipality&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x4b4513bbd026ebc5:0x1b0497d93c43b220,Halifax,+NS&gl=ca&ei=rzpbUuaKMYr48gSWqYAo&ved=0CKUBELYD

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes indeed the journey (Citizenship rather) is long. hope u see an eCAS update soon (2 months from now).

lilua said:
Now my application has reached Halifax (learned from Canada Post tracking). Expected delivery time now on 15th Oct instead of 17th.

The journey was long: https://maps.google.ca/maps?safe=active&q=halifax+regional+municipality&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x4b4513bbd026ebc5:0x1b0497d93c43b220,Halifax,+NS&gl=ca&ei=rzpbUuaKMYr48gSWqYAo&ved=0CKUBELYD