+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2013 Citizenship Applications

Stoon1984

Jan 8, 2014
ramsfe said:
A person on another thread applied on the 18 th of october and had her application returned roughly a month later.... So chances are that our applications will not get returned ? I don't know... I want my Ecas !!!!!!!!!!!
Hey bud,
I tried checking the Ecas using my Clinet Id. and could get into the system, and then I used my PR card # and could get into the database but when I tried my Receipt number, it did not identify me... Have you tried this? If the receipt number is not in the system, probably the application is not being processed yet - any thoughts? I will try to log into the system with the receipt # for my PR application (which was approved about 2 years ago) and see if that takes me to the wonderland...

later

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, let me tell you about my routine : I wake up at 6, I reach out to my Ipad, go to CIC's website and test every single number I have, then I shower...then I go to work, at lunch time, I check every single number I have, then I continue working and at night, before sleeping, I check every single number I have :) Nada! Nothing :)

So I guess they simply didn't start manipulating my application :)

Stoon1984

Jan 8, 2014
ramsfe said:
So, let me tell you about my routine : I wake up at 6, I reach out to my Ipad, go to CIC's website and test every single number I have, then I shower...then I go to work, at lunch time, I check every single number I have, then I continue working and at night, before sleeping, I check every single number I have :) Nada! Nothing :)

So I guess they simply didn't start manipulating my application :)
I like your schedule. If I were you, I would only get worried after january 31, 2014 if nothing shows up - not now...
tc

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Personally, I call them every other day... always the same answer " we are working on the applications sent on the 25th of september", they look into my file and see nothing .... last guy I talked to was like "In two months, you will probably be able to see it on the internet if we didn't return it" :) Reassuring!

Anyways, I will wait :) Jujuberanch, you are an inspiration to all the october applicants who didn't hear anything about their applications yet! :p
When we talk to younger generations ( like the november and the december applicants... we say " Jujuberanch is a proof that things do take over 3 months sometimes, keep your hopes high, you will survive this" )

We all want to become Jujuberanchs ! :)

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
I hope you won't have to become like me. You used courier to deliver your application package, right?

ramsfe said:
Personally, I call them every other day... always the same answer " we are working on the applications sent on the 25th of september", they look into my file and see nothing .... last guy I talked to was like "In two months, you will probably be able to see it on the internet if we didn't return it" :) Reassuring!

Anyways, I will wait :) Jujuberanch, you are an inspiration to all the october applicants who didn't hear anything about their applications yet! :p
When we talk to younger generations ( like the november and the december applicants... we say " Jujuberanch is a proof that things do take over 3 months sometimes, keep your hopes high, you will survive this" )

Stoon1984

Jan 8, 2014
ramsfe said:

Well, I was bored at office and gave them a phone call. They are processing application received september 19... was I expecting anything positive - NO.

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stoon1984 said:
Well, I was bored at office and gave them a phone call. They are processing application received september 19... was I expecting anything positive - NO.
Yesterday, they were processing applications received september 25, next week they will start processing those of August 1st? :)

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramsfe said:
Yesterday, they were processing applications received september 25, next week they will start processing those of August 1st? :)
Hey Ramsfe, have your done your routine for Friday... There is always another week - good luck to 'both of us' and others of course.
Some people have found Sunday's another day to find some updates.... Some say Tuesdays...
take care out there and stay warm.
Stork1 - anything from your side?

Stork1

Oct 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sept15,

Nothing yet for me either.
I was very worried in the beginning that my application could be returned but now I am not stressed out anymore - just waiting for other October applicants to start posting good news.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stork1 said:
Hi sept15,

Nothing yet for me either.
I was very worried in the beginning that my application could be returned but now I am not stressed out anymore - just waiting for other October applicants to start posting good news.
Hi Stork1,
Cool. I agree with you. Even though I am not worried either but its the matter of being impatience I believe. I do not think yourself, ramsfe and I are actually behind in getting any updates. If we did not receive any updates by January 31, then we should start getting concerned, perhaps.

take care and have yourself a nice weekend.