+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
Are you saying the date the calculator printout was signed is different from that on the main application form ?
your aor is soon, just pray they ignore.
if everything else is check ok they will ignore but they can also procceed and have issues with when judge makes decision a final stages which is more painfull so i rather have app returned and send it back corrected.

also make sure to call CiC if you have to fill new updated form or just correct and send it back with Oct form because that can also be issue down the road.

cnd_grl

Dec 6, 2014
no u dnt need to saw as address but u hv to saw them in Physical presence calculator in canada even if u r outside of canada for 1 day ...
Thank you so much! I just remembered that in April, 2014 I had applied for Visitor Status, left to Kuwait for vacation in June, 2014 and came back on a visitor visa in September, 2014. Do you think I should mention that Kuwait address?

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
Hello Guys,

I think I may have made a mistake on application. The application date in tracker was 14 Ocotber, but I signed the printed online calculator and my application on October 15. It was mailed the same day. From what I understand, it was not postdated. Any opinions? please.
Actually, they want the end date used in the calculation to be the same with the date of signature. However, I don't think an application reviewer should make this discrepancy an issue. The intent of the requirement, in my view, is to prevent people from pre-dating an application and not vice versa. Moreso, I have never seen or heard of an application that was returned/rejected for this rather innocuous and insignificant error.

phlove

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017
Thank you so much! I just remembered that in April, 2014 I had applied for Visitor Status, left to Kuwait for vacation in June, 2014 and came back on a visitor visa in September, 2014. Do you think I should mention that Kuwait address?
sorry dear for 1st message i said no but in 10(a) u need to show there ur kuwait address...

Mazcar

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
sent application on 12th received on 16th Oct (via Fedex) from Calgary (Single) - got AOR email with attachment today.
I added you to the tracker. Do you remember your physical presence days?

jatinder751

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
none
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually, they want the end date used in the calculation to be the same with the date of signature. However, I don't think an application reviewer should make this discrepancy an issue. The intent of the requirement, in my view, is to prevent people from pre-dating an application and not vice versa. Moreso, I have never seen or heard of an application that was returned/rejected for this rather innocuous and insignificant error.
Thank You. You probably know how the nerves turn to jelly in these cases. Thank you for encouraging words.

Reactions: JJ-C

globalstar66

Feb 10, 2016
Feeling pretty gutted today. Opened the mailbox, and our family's entire application pack was returned, as CIC claim we did not submit the minimum of 2 forms of ID for the kids. I submitted a copy of their passports, copy of PR card and birth certificates - which are THREE forms of ID....

So someone there didn't even bother to go through all the documents.....

And to make it even worse, it cost me $80 to get the application pack there the first time with UPS - what a waste of money.