soccerrr

Apr 4, 2017
some of us sent it with the following

1. one copy of CoPR
2. one copy of PR card (both sides)
3. copy of passport
4. two other IDs: health card and school record
5. another copy of passport to annex to health card since there is no picture

others sent different iterations of those same documents.
According to step 3 of the instruction guide, you just have to provide 1 more government issued ID if you had passport for the past 5 years. So, I just photocopied the both sides of my PR card and sent it along with copies of my passport! I hope I didn't make a mistake:confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: initial

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
Can somebody please fix the spreadsheet and change my application from single to family (2)?

Thank you!

I tried to do it, but I could not change it...

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
Unfortunately I used to be able to modify the sheet and help others but looks like the new sheet owner @Chi2Van removed my permission to do so
:(

jeff.torbain

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Happy Halloween mates,
Many people who had their application delivered the same day as mine have already received AORs.
Do I need to worry?

I went over my form to make sure I didn't f*** anything up ... well ... I didn't put N/A in the table asking for my aliases.

Hope that doesn't spell delay for me ...

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Happy Halloween mates,
Many people who had their application delivered the same day as mine have already received AORs.
Do I need to worry?

I went over my form to make sure I didn't f*** anything up ... well ... I didn't put N/A in the table asking for my aliases.

Hope that doesn't spell delay for me ...
It shouldn't. A lot of people left it blank. IRCC will be absolutely nuts to return it just for that reason.

Reactions: jeff.torbain

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
Can anyone please answer
I cross US border every two weeks for groceries and gas. On physical calculater i only mentioned my last entry because every time go i return on the same day. Did i do right ?

phlove

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017
Can anyone please answer
I cross US border every two weeks for groceries and gas. On physical calculater i only mentioned my last entry because every time go i return on the same day. Did i do right ?
if u r coming back on same day.. u don't hv to mention.. if u stay for at least one night u hv to mention ...

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Can anyone please answer
if u r coming back on same day.. u don't hv to mention.. if u stay for at least one night u hv to mention ...
Not true.

Q7: Do I have to declare day trips to the United States?

A7: Yes. List all absences, even if you come back the same day.

Reactions: okaa2007

victoras88

Oct 25, 2017
Only the five (5) years immediately before the date of your application are considered for calculating the physical presence requirement.

Day trips, i.e., absences where you left Canada and came back on the same day must be declared.