+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

victoras88

Oct 25, 2017
There are multiple threads causing confusion.

Here's one that tracks applicants whose application was delivered between Oct 16-20. It's very confusing following multiple threads/sheets.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/citizenship-applications-delivered-october-16-20-2017-c6.523200/page-22#post-6468021

Corresponding spreadsheet:
https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=D1183558155E21A8!213466&ithint=file,xlsx&app=Excel
ok , thx

jatinder751

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
none
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I think I may have made a mistake on application. The application date in tracker was 14 Ocotber, but I signed the printed online calculator and my application on October 15. It was mailed the same day. From what I understand, it was not postdated. Any opinions? please.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hello Guys,

I think I may have made a mistake on application. The application date in tracker was 14 Ocotber, but I signed the printed online calculator and my application on October 15. It was mailed the same day. From what I understand, it was not postdated. Any opinions? please.
Are you saying the date the calculator printout was signed is different from that on the main application form ?

Reactions: jatinder751

jatinder751

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
none
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you saying the date the calculator printout was signed is different from that on the main application form ?
No. They were both the same. But the date in the online calculator was different from the date when I signed it. The form and the calculator were signed on the same day. But the place where they ask you when would you be applying for Citizenship, I put 14th there but signed the forms and everything else on 15th.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
No. They were both the same. But the date in the online calculator was different from the date when I signed it. The form and the calculator were signed on the same day. But the place where they ask you when would you be applying for Citizenship, I put 14th there but signed the forms and everything else on 15th.
Hmm, since the date in your calculation is a day before you signed (stricter), I hope you won't have issues. However, they do want all 3 dates to match up. Wait for AOR, nothing you can do now.

Q15: What do I do if I meet the 1095 days of physical presence and want to apply now?

A15: Print and sign the calculation and attach a copy to your Application for Canadian Citizenship - Adults. Make sure that the following dates are all the same:

• Date of application used in this calculation;
  • Date of signature on this physical presence calculator print out;
  • Date of signature on the form for Application for Canadian Citizenship - Adults

tabrisjayson

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Nomination.....
31-03-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
11-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
I saw ppl submitted at oct 16 already got AOR?? so fast.... AoR is not in receiving order??

cnd_grl

Dec 6, 2014
I have a question regarding filling " addresses inside and outside of Canada" in the application. I came to Canada in 2011 as a student and lived with a friend and then moved out to another condo in 2013. I have been out of the country multiple times a year on vacation for a period of 2 weeks to maximum of 2.5 months. Do I need to include all those addresses that I was on visit outside Canada? or Do I need to put in only the 2 address I was living in Canada?

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
Hmm, since the date in your calculation is a day before you signed (stricter), I hope you won't have issues. However, they do want all 3 dates to match up. Wait for AOR, nothing you can do now.

Q15: What do I do if I meet the 1095 days of physical presence and want to apply now?

A15: Print and sign the calculation and attach a copy to your Application for Canadian Citizenship - Adults. Make sure that the following dates are all the same:

• Date of application used in this calculation;
  • Date of signature on this physical presence calculator print out;
  • Date of signature on the form for Application for Canadian Citizenship - Adults

So it means that we have to have same date all three applications? That is on the physical presence calculator and the date we sign it ? But where is this date ''Date of application used in this calculation? ''

csang

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
looking at the tracker - i see people who submitted under 4/6 rule still have not got AORs yet.

Has anyone had any update? i hope yall all get yours this week.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
So it means that we have to have same date all three applications? That is on the physical presence calculator and the date we sign it ? But where is this date ''Date of application used in this calculation? ''
it's the date you enter in the calculator when it asks when you'll be signing the application.

victoras88

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, it is strange oct11,12and 13 application are left and they have started work on October 16.I don’t know how it works
My guess is that application are in order, just some people may work faster or have easier application, that is my guess.

Reactions: Najimi

phlove

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017
I have a question regarding filling " addresses inside and outside of Canada" in the application. I came to Canada in 2011 as a student and lived with a friend and then moved out to another condo in 2013. I have been out of the country multiple times a year on vacation for a period of 2 weeks to maximum of 2.5 months. Do I need to include all those addresses that I was on visit outside Canada? or Do I need to put in only the 2 address I was living in Canada?
no u dnt need to saw as address but u hv to saw them in Physical presence calculator in canada even if u r outside of canada for 1 day ...