+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

lumberman

Oct 24, 2023
@eas2lv For the tracker: My status is now showing as processed on the OCI website but for tomorrow

> Documents Printing Status PROCESSED On 21-NOV-2023

Now I guess it's waiting time till it's dispatched and received here!

Reactions: eas2lv

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
@eas2lv For the tracker: My status is now showing as processed on the OCI website but for tomorrow

Congrats!
You can treat it as today (in EST), expect Counter delivery update on BLS tomorrow evening and dispatch on Wednesday. I'm still projecting delivery on 23rd -- let's see.

Reactions: lumberman

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
My oci application got sent back ! :mad: Does any one know how to resubmit this please? i plan to go in person and drop it asap instead of opting for the postal service.
Depends on the kind of errors and whether the whole package along with the draft /fee was returned. If it's just missing documents you can use the existing application, update uploads, reprint and resubmit in person. Otherwise create a new application online with all mistakes corrected and use it for submission.
Please update the date here when resubmitted.

Dec 29, 2022
Walk in OCI application for newborn in Toronto. Both parents Indian Citizen and PR.

Application in BLS Toronto: Nov 6, 2023
Status in BLS: Processing at Consulate General

No update yet in OCI Service Portal.

Please add in the tracker.

Reactions: eas2lv

emi123

Nov 20, 2023
Congrats!
You can treat it as today (in EST), expect Counter delivery update on BLS tomorrow evening and dispatch on Wednesday. I'm still projecting delivery on 23rd -- let's see.
Same boat here! my status also just changed to the same as user lumberman, however my flight is on Nov 23rd at 7pm (after changing the date a few backs from nov 9 to 23 as this would allow for it to pass 6 weeks time frame since I applied (call me gullible someone told me it should come within 4-6 weeks and I thought that I would be okay for 23rd lol - I'll put my details of process below too) I know its cutting it quite close.. kind of scared on what to do. Don't want to have to change flight again cause of the expense :( it was almost $400 to switch my flight the first time around. The original nov 9 departure had been booked back in September when I didn't expect this ordeal to happen.

BLS Walk in @ Brampton : Oct 7th
Date of ack on OCI : Oct 30th

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Same boat here! my status also just changed to the same as user lumberman, however my flight is on Nov 23rd at 7pm (after changing the date a few backs from nov 9 to 23 as this would allow for it to pass 6 weeks time frame since I applied (call me gullible someone told me it should come within 4-6 weeks and I thought that I would be okay for 23rd lol - I'll put my details of process below too) I know its cutting it quite close.. kind of scared on what to do. Don't want to have to change flight again cause of the expense :( it was almost $400 to switch my flight the first time around. The original nov 9 departure had been booked back in September when I didn't expect this ordeal to happen.

BLS Walk in @ Brampton : Oct 7th
Date of ack on OCI : Oct 30th
If same dates as @lumberman yours should be at BLS on 22nd and you can try to pickup in person. If possible walk-in to BLS tomorrow afternoon and ask them to put a hold on it -- else they wil mail it out on 22nd. Then pick up the next day. Is it BLS Brampton? Toronto (North York) is a bit unreliable for this.
And, if someone says 4-6 weeks you do not take it literally and book a ticket. At least leave 2 weeks room. And, for those applying now, its at least 8 weeks now and no idea whether it will slow down further or not. Leave plenty of room when planning travel.

Rohit_Alg

Nov 12, 2018
Query for WalkIn OCI application at Toronto location.

For 2 Adults + 1 Minor .. Do I need 3 appointments or 2 appointments for Adults only?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......

@lumberman Do you have all the three dates updated agaist "printing status" ?

lumberman

Oct 24, 2023
@eas2lv It only showed the processed date when I posted that message but I just checked again and I can see that it says:

Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn21-NOV-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn21-NOV-2023
Document received AtTORONTOOn21-NOV-2023

Does "document received at toronto" mean BLS has it now?

minta7

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-05-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-06-2012
Med's Done....
20-06-2012 - MED RECD 26-07-2012
Passport Req..
19-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2012
LANDED..........
02-10-2012
Hello,

I'm planning to go to Brampton BLS on Wednesday. I'm applying for myself and my family(2 kids). My question is:

1. Can I submit 3 applications in 1 go or do I need to visit 3 different time?
2. Can I pay the BLS fees by Mastecard/Visa/Debit or do I need to have DD for that?
3. If i need to have DD for BLS with me, what name it should be in favor of?

Thank you

shivaniii

Nov 20, 2023
Hello, i submitted the OCI application on 6 Oct in winnipeg, and it was received on 11 Oct and acknowledged on 31 Oct, it is showing me in processing at the general consulate in Toronto. Can you tell me please how long it will take?
Can you please share the tracker for Winnipeg Manitoba?

Last edited:

Preeti0093

Jul 15, 2017
Hi Everyone, did anyone get any update for Vancouver? I keep checking the portal and nothing. I dont know why Vancouver is so slow.