Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
What are the statuses that it will show on the OCI status website? Mine is till showing under process and based on the tracker, it seems like it should have changed to something else by now. Worried that it won't get here in time for my flight out on the 29th of November.
You are expected to get processed update today -- wait till EOD. If that happens you could get OCI in hand before Friday.

Reactions: lumberman

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
OCI Application (2 Adults + 1 Minor)

Toronto BLS Walk-in Application
Application Sent : 16-Oct-2023
Flight Date: 15-Dec-2023

We are also applying for visit visa, just in case.

Do you guys think that we will be able to travel on this date?
If Toronto likely to get OCi in hand by end of Dec 1st week. Follow timelines here: OCI Tracker - Toronto Projected dates are my best guess estimates, but should be reliable as you already have Ack.

Anura@06

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
If Toronto likely to get OCi in hand by end of Dec 1st week. Follow timelines here: OCI Tracker - Toronto Projected dates are my best guess estimates, but should be reliable as you already have Ack.
Thanks! I am hopeful too, but it looks like the process is getting slower now(due to holidays, maybe).
Please enter my data in the sheet too.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Thanks! I am hopeful too, but it looks like the process is getting slower now(due to holidays, maybe).
Please enter my data in the sheet too.
Ack to Process has not slowed down so far beyond an occasional blip. Application to Ack has slowed down considerably beyond what can be explained by any holidays. Used to be 13 days a month ago, 28+ days now.

Reactions: Anura@06

skondav

Nov 18, 2023
We applied on Oct 7th for my husband, myself and our daughter at BLS Brampton and we had an appointment. They made a weird mistake on my daughter's application. The file number was a previously used file number. They re-submitted at their end with a new file number and we had to decode what had happened on our own. Now, they use the new date for my daughter's application which is about 10 days of delay for no reason. That being said, my husband's OCI is done, whereas mine is still a while out as seen below. You can add it to tracker, if it is useful.
OCI-Application Status Details (as on 20/11/2023 08:55 PM IST) Print

Applicant NameM******
File Reference NumberC*******
Date Of Acknowledgment27-OCT-2023
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
OCI- NumberA********
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn17-NOV-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn20-NOV-2023
Document received AtTORONTOOn20-NOV-2023
OCI-Application Status Details (as on 20/11/2023 08:57 PM IST) Print

Applicant NameS****
File Reference NumberC*****
Date Of Acknowledgment30-OCT-2023
OCI- NumberA*****
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn20-NOV-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn
Document received AtTORONTOOn

Reactions: eas2lv

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
We applied on Oct 7th for my husband, myself and our daughter at BLS Brampton and we had an appointment. They made a weird mistake on my daughter's application. The file number was a previously used file number. They re-submitted at their end with a new file number and we had to decode what had happened on our own. Now, they use the new date for my daughter's application which is about 10 days of delay for no reason. That being said, my husband's OCI is done, whereas mine is still a while out as seen below. You can add it to tracker, if it is useful.
OCI-Application Status Details (as on 20/11/2023 08:55 PM IST) Print

Applicant NameM******
OCI- NumberA********
OCI-Application Status Details (as on 20/11/2023 08:57 PM IST) Print

Applicant NameS****
File Reference NumberC*****
Date Of Acknowledgment30-OCT-2023
OCI- NumberA*****
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn20-NOV-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn
Document received AtTORONTOOn
check again later today -- you very likely will get all those two dates processed soon. You can expect to get BLS update tomorrow evening and receive OCi by courier on 23rd (if opted for courier).
Not adding this to the tracker as the process is almost complete -- If you can post details of the pending application (daughter's) would like to add to the tracker -- need application date as shown on BLS and OCI Ack date. Thanks.

pavanmeka11

Oct 26, 2023
Applicant Name
OCI- NumberA********

All the 3 applications have same status but BLS still shows processing at consulate. Please update the tracker.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Applicant Name
OCI- NumberA********

All the 3 applications have same status but BLS still shows processing at consulate. Please update the tracker.
BLS status will update only the day after processed status appears.

tiwana1991

Nov 7, 2023
Hello

I had application date Sept/27 and AKN date Oct/05 at Vancouver and Processed on Nov/17. But BLS website still says Processing at Consulate. Is it normal ? Also what is next step now ?

skondav

Nov 18, 2023
check again later today -- you very likely will get all those two dates processed soon. You can expect to get BLS update tomorrow evening and receive OCi by courier on 23rd (if opted for courier).
Not adding this to the tracker as the process is almost complete -- If you can post details of the pending application (daughter's) would like to add to the tracker -- need application date as shown on BLS and OCI Ack date. Thanks.
This one is for one of my daughters, applied via appointment at BLS Brampton at the same time with mine and my husband’s application.

Application Reference NumberC**
Application Date2023-10-07
Applicant NameM****
Applicant Passport NumberA******
Applicant Date of Birth*****
Application StatusProcessing at Consulate General
Processing at Consulate General
Additional Infomation
#
Comments
On
1Resubmitted to cgi2023-10-26 07:28:14

This is for my other daughter as we were waiting for her Canadian passport.

Applied via mail:
October 11th, received at BLS Oct 12th, No acknowledgement on OCI’s website yet. Not expecting it before our travel on Dec 9th. We applied for entry visas for both our kids.

Application Date2023-10-24
Applicant NameS****
Applicant Passport NumberP****
Applicant Date of Birth****
Application StatusProcessing at Consulate General
Processing at Consulate General

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hello

I had application date Sept/27 and AKN date Oct/05 at Vancouver and Processed on Nov/17. But BLS website still says Processing at Consulate. Is it normal ? Also what is next step now ?
it is normal, they take there own sweet time.

Desikatta

Nov 9, 2023
I had a whats app text message sent to me today. saying they have connections in the consulate office and can help me in my OCI application to make it faster. He said that the charge is $500/- and can get approval in 48 hours. Which sounded strange to me. BUt probably got my contact information either from twitter or from the emails to the indian embassy.
I told him that $500/- is very high and that too it will be almost close to 2 months after application. so doesn't make any sense. May be your team must work on pricing it right. So he said this is the price because i have to take care of many others. Which was understandable to me. Then the surprising part was - He said with the current wait times and number of applications we have. Your could be processed by March 2024? i asked him are you serious. You means 6 months for OCI. Not sure if he was really connected or its a spam.