Hi all,
I am looking to apply for my OCI. I'm a Canadian citizen working in the US on TN status. Since Canadians don't need a visa stamp for TN, my passport has no US visa - my only proof of status is my I-94 admission record showing class TN.
VFS is asking for valid status proof and won't accept the electronic copy of I-94. They are looking for a doc that has some “official seal”.
Has anyone on TN gotten past this? What document worked for you?
I am looking to apply for my OCI. I'm a Canadian citizen working in the US on TN status. Since Canadians don't need a visa stamp for TN, my passport has no US visa - my only proof of status is my I-94 admission record showing class TN.
VFS is asking for valid status proof and won't accept the electronic copy of I-94. They are looking for a doc that has some “official seal”.
Has anyone on TN gotten past this? What document worked for you?
