+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

Oct 19, 2023
My oci application got sent back ! :mad: Does any one know how to resubmit this please? i plan to go in person and drop it asap instead of opting for the postal service.

rbkg

Nov 20, 2018
*** New update as of November 16***

We received OCI booklet (myself and spouse) delivered by Purolator a while ago.

Just to let you guys know, BLS tracking didn't get updated with any tracking number. It still says counter delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping for both adults.

For 2 minors, OCI processed/dispatched/received in Toronto on November 15. BLS status shows as "processing at the consulate." I'll post another update once I receive minors OCI booklet.

Thank you everyone and good luck to everyone who are waiting for their OCIs.
Both minor OCIs received this afternoon. The journey comes to an end. Thanks to admin and people sharing their experiences and for maintaining the thread and tracker. Thank you all!

Reactions: eas2lv

Desikatta

Nov 9, 2023
what is the Entry Visa processing time for Vancouver BLS surrey walk-in. Can I still get it before December 9th for my flight on 11th. Planning to go to BLS surrey for Entry visa walk-in tomorrow.

My OCI Details
Applied: Oct 10, 2023
Acknowledgment - Oct 14, 2023
Current Status: Under Process
But i am not sure if this will come in time. So just to be on safe side.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
what is the Entry Visa processing time for Vancouver BLS surrey walk-in. Can I still get it before December 9th for my flight on 11th. Planning to go to BLS surrey for Entry visa walk-in tomorrow.

My OCI Details
Applied: Oct 10, 2023
Acknowledgment - Oct 14, 2023
Current Status: Under Process
But i am not sure if this will come in time. So just to be on safe side.
Entry visa you will get before 30th Nov.

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
I had a whats app text message sent to me today. saying they have connections in the consulate office and can help me in my OCI application to make it faster. He said that the charge is $500/- and can get approval in 48 hours. Which sounded strange to me. BUt probably got my contact information either from twitter or from the emails to the indian embassy.
I told him that $500/- is very high and that too it will be almost close to 2 months after application. so doesn't make any sense. May be your team must work on pricing it right. So he said this is the price because i have to take care of many others. Which was understandable to me. Then the surprising part was - He said with the current wait times and number of applications we have. Your could be processed by March 2024? i asked him are you serious. You means 6 months for OCI. Not sure if he was really connected or its a spam.
Must be some fraud person trying to steal money! I'd say to stay clear of such thugs!

SSAN

Nov 20, 2023
Hi, anyone received their originals documents from BLS? If yes what is the time frame after bls application date?

tjjpega

Nov 20, 2023
OCI Postal Application (2 Adults + 1 Minor)

Brampton BLS Postal Application
Application Sent : 03-Nov-2023
Application Delivered : 06-Nov-2023
BLS - Application Date : Changed to 18-Nov-2023 (earlier 09-Nov-2023)
BLS - Application status: Under process since 18th Nov 2023
OCI Tracker: No such record found
Hi I have a question .. I am looking to apply OCI postal service Brampton for myself and my daughter ( 1 adult + 1 minor), should i send 2 courier packages or 2 applications in one package would work?
Did you send the postal applications for (2 Adults + 1 Minor) in one courier package or separate packages (would have been 3 courier packages in your case) ?

thanks in advance. Good Luck..