I am writing to request assistance with accessing my Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) document through the PR Confirmation Portal.
I previously received a portal link and was able to access my COPR. However, when I log in now using the same link, I only see a new in‑progress application (see screenshot below) that I never completed as I became a Canadian citizen in the meantime and did not submit any new application.
I urgently need access to my original COPR document because I am applying for my Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), and the COPR is a required document for the application.
I previously received a portal link and was able to access my COPR. However, when I log in now using the same link, I only see a new in‑progress application (see screenshot below) that I never completed as I became a Canadian citizen in the meantime and did not submit any new application.
I urgently need access to my original COPR document because I am applying for my Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), and the COPR is a required document for the application.
