+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath timeline after test for Edmonton office March/April/May applicants 2015

nope

Oct 3, 2015
For what it's worth, the date that our citizenship ceremony is (apparently) scheduled for is not listed on CIC's online tracker -- so that's not a definitive guide to when there will be ceremonies.

However, we haven't received our oath letter yet, so nothing I write here is definitive either.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
nope said:
For what it's worth, the date that our citizenship ceremony is (apparently) scheduled for is not listed on CIC's online tracker -- so that's not a definitive guide to when there will be ceremonies.

However, we haven't received our oath letter yet, so nothing I write here is definitive either.
At least by the ecas update of your ecas we know there is another oath ceremonies beside what is mentioned on the CIC website. I am expecting movement and news by next week in Edmonton office.

Nope you guided us already by your great news
Congratulations :D :D :D

dr_majed8835

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Congratulations nope it seems that there is a light at the end of the tunnel!
Did your ecas got updated on Dec 27? Would you mind sharing your timeline with us please

nope

Oct 3, 2015
I applied May 5th
AOR in middle of June
In process middle of July
Test Oct 27th
DM 3 days later (one month for my wife)
Oath letter sent on Dec 23rd (according to Ecas, which updated on Saturday, the day after Christmas)

nope

Oct 3, 2015
We got our oath letters today, the last mail of 2015 . . .

I hope as well that all of you receive yours immediately in 2016. The last step shouldn't take so long . . .

dr_majed8835

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Hi guys, just wanted to share the good news with you. My ecas has finally updated yesterday and I'm scheduled for Jan 14th ceremony and I got the letter by mail as well. Hope that all of you folks receive your invites soon.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
dr_majed8835 said:
Hi guys, just wanted to share the good news with you. My ecas has finally updated yesterday and I'm scheduled for Jan 14th ceremony and I got the letter by mail as well. Hope that all of you folks receive your invites soon.
Congratulations that is great news so happy for all of you

I am the only on left hope to join you soon :)

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
Anyone did test on November 3 or after get oath invitation, I did my test in Edmonton office ???