+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath timeline after test for Edmonton office March/April/May applicants 2015

mastaana

Jan 10, 2016
You are champion. How did you found this sheet. :eek:

I would like to add my information. How can I update the file and where to upload it. :)

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
mastaana said:
You are champion. How did you found this sheet. :eek:

I would like to add my information. How can I update the file and where to upload it. :)
If you go to May 2015 thread you will find this sheet. Add your information to it through a computer not Ipad or i phone. Go to May thread and ask them to add your info if you can't add it.

yivet

Jun 26, 2015
I wrote a letter with my flight details and sent to citiznenship and immigration Edmonton. Don't know it is gonna work or not. I really hope that they can postphone my schedule till I come back, if it is possible. I am gonna leave end of January and will be back in the middle of February. Should I call CIC as well?

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
Finally I got my oath letter today yaaaay :D :D ;)

On January 26 I will be Canadian yaaaay cant believe :-\

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations FAAMS. Fretting is over for you. All the best.
FAAMS said:
Finally I got my oath letter today yaaaay :D :D ;)

On January 26 I will be Canadian yaaaay cant believe :-\

yivet

Jun 26, 2015
FAAMS said:
Thanks yivet see you on the oath celebration.
When is yours mine is at 8:15
Mine is at 1:30pm. I am still struggling. Cause my flight is the next day morning. I need time to get passport and have to go to Calgary for the visa. It is going to take at least 4 days to get both. I also worry they may turn my application down if i want to postpone it.

nope

Oct 3, 2015
yivet said:
Mine is at 1:30pm. I am still struggling. Cause my flight is the next day morning. I need time to get passport and have to go to Calgary for the visa. It is going to take at least 4 days to get both. I also worry they may turn my application down if i want to postpone it.
We had ours today, it was schedule for 11:00, which was the time that they started. All told, it took slightly more than two hours. I wouldn't assume that you can get out of Edmonton and reach Calgary before evening.

They seem kind of confused as to when you can get a passport. One official told us to wait two days; the citizenship judge told us we could go down to the first floor and apply right now.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
nope said:
We had ours today, it was schedule for 11:00, which was the time that they started. All told, it took slightly more than two hours. I wouldn't assume that you can get out of Edmonton and reach Calgary before evening.

They seem kind of confused as to when you can get a passport. One official told us to wait two days; the citizenship judge told us we could go down to the first floor and apply right now.

Congratulations nope for the oath.
I have a question for you if you have children as I know you are family application what identifications documents did you take for them??
I have only PR and heLth card what is the other photo id government issued ID. ??

nope

Oct 3, 2015
PR and health card are enough -- probably they have a passport also. We took all those, and all of our passports (expired and current), and had everything collated and labeled . . . all they wanted to see was the original landing paper, and our PR cards. Basically, take these things:

PR card
Landing paper
health cards
passports
Letter

And you'll be good, it's a low-stress kind of occasion. It's not like applying for anything.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
nope said:
PR and health card are enough -- probably they have a passport also. We took all those, and all of our passports (expired and current), and had everything collated and labeled . . . all they wanted to see was the original landing paper, and our PR cards. Basically, take these things:

PR card
Landing paper
health cards
passports
Letter

And you'll be good, it's a low-stress kind of occasion. It's not like applying for anything.

Thanks ;)

esie70

Jan 6, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nope said:

PR card
Landing paper
health cards
passports
Letter

Thank you for this info, have been meaning to ask the same question also. :D