+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
longwaitwithrq said:
your local office is st clair ? is your oath also at the local office ? congratulations :)

Thanks and hope u get yours soon. My local office is st. Clair and ceremony at scarborough town centre.

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
janoo said:
Congratulation.... am waiting for last 43 months and hope

I will also see pink letter soon.... enjoy your life peacefully...

your long wait is over.

Thanks Janoo! Hope your long wait will pay off soon

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Has anyone file transferred to Montreal CEN after being "referred to level 2 decision maker"? Just curious to know why and what's the experienced turn-around time

Thanks

Watu

Jul 9, 2015
debonair388 said:
Has anyone file transferred to Montreal CEN after being "referred to level 2 decision maker"? Just curious to know why and what's the experienced turn-around time

Thanks
My file was transferred to Montreal CEN last May with a note "RQ sent to Montreal CEN to be matched to file", after a month Montreal CEN sent the file to the local office with a note "RQ RECVD AND MATCHED TO FILE.PB"

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Watu said:
My file was transferred to Montreal CEN last May with a note "RQ sent to Montreal CEN to be matched to file", after a month Montreal CEN sent the file to the local office with a note "RQ RECVD AND MATCHED TO FILE.PB"
Thanks Watu...so has a decision been made on your file? or still in process?

Watu

Jul 9, 2015
debonair388 said:
Thanks Watu...so has a decision been made on your file? or still in process?
Decision still pending. Actually Montreal CEN introduced a note in my file that hearing is required. I submitted my application with 1130 Days with no travel outside Canada, so I am not sure if the transfer to Montreal CEN is a good or bad sign

peace1948

Apr 9, 2014
Applied - 15May, 2012
In process - Dec, 2012
RQ returned - Feb, 2013
Exam /Interview -5 Feb, 2014 at St.Clair
Fingerprint sent May 2. 2014
Waiting for the Oath letter........

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peace1948 said:
Applied - 15May, 2012
In process - Dec, 2012
RQ returned - Feb, 2013
Exam /Interview -5 Feb, 2014 at St.Clair
Fingerprint sent May 2. 2014
Waiting for the Oath letter........
It is totally unreasonable to have applicants who are waiting for over 3 years on one hand , and on other hand applicants which get processed within 6 months (1 year max if they have an RQ).

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Watu said:
Decision still pending. Actually Montreal CEN introduced a note in my file that hearing is required. I submitted my application with 1130 Days with no travel outside Canada, so I am not sure if the transfer to Montreal CEN is a good or bad sign
I think I am short 48 days due to travelling plus I was miss informed about credit given for the pre PR years (apparently they only go 2 years back). Well best of luck...I will keep you posted!

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Watu said:
@watu...a decision was made on my file...have you heard anything as yet?