+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

polash123

May 10, 2014
Horizon92 said:
Is it ok if we call them every couple of days? I mean if we call too much they don't record it and having bad influence on our file ? I wanna call today but I am so concern about these issues what u think? Hie often did u call them during past times you were waiting for oath? Thanks
I don't think it is a problem at all. It is your right to get the updated information. I have been told I have to wait 36 months, but that did not stop me calling the CIC. Now I am waiting for my oath which is end of this month. So good luck.

polash123

May 10, 2014
janoo said:
office: Scarborough.
RQ sent : St.clair.

Any one can help what step have to take.
I don't understand the question. If you have not sent the rq, then make sure you send all the relevant documents to the address they have requested to send within 45 days. Cheers.

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Hi guys,

I just called cic and no news for me :( agent mentioned to me because of RQ maybe I should wait till 1 January 2016 !! What the answer ! Have a good weekend everyone

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Horizon92,
Whats your timeline?

Horizon92 said:
Hi guys,

I just called cic and no news for me :( agent mentioned to me because of RQ maybe I should wait till 1 January 2016 !! What the answer ! Have a good weekend everyone

u2mtv

Apr 25, 2014
Got pink letter for oath on May 27.

Here is my timeline.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 18, 2011.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 18, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 20, 2012.

We sent you a notice on January 25, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 21, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on May 13, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May 27, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

star200

Mar 28, 2014
Congratulation to anyone who received the oath letter! Any Feb 18th test taker got the oath letter? Feb 18th test takers, Please share your experience if you are reading this message.

ToniMontana

May 16, 2014
Hi Guys,

I've been regularly following posts on this forum for the past couple months but I've never written a post.

I wanted to give all you a glimpse of hope. I had my citizenship exam on 19-Mar-2014 and been waiting desperately for the oath invitation.

Today I was takn a smoke on my lunch break and got a call on my cell. The lady said I'm from CIC and I the first thing I could think of is asking for more documents or fingerprints. She just asked me if I could go for the oath ceremony on 21-May-2014 which is next Wed!!
I said hell yes!!! ;D
I asked her if they're gona send me a letter in the mail she said no there's no time for that as we are under pressure.
So guys expect a call instead of a mail. And keep in mind it's all random. I was anticipating to get an invitation in July!!
Here I am Canadian next week. By the way I was RQd in Apr-2013 and submitted in May-2013.

Below my timeline.

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 9, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 9, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 6, 2013.

We sent you a notice on March 1, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 19, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
ToniMontana said:
Hi Guys,

I've been regularly following posts on this forum for the past couple months but I've never written a post.

I wanted to give all you a glimpse of hope. I had my citizenship exam on 19-Mar-2014 and been waiting desperately for the oath invitation.

Today I was takn a smoke on my lunch break and got a call on my cell. The lady said I'm from CIC and I the first thing I could think of is asking for more documents or fingerprints. She just asked me if I could go for the oath ceremony on 21-May-2014 which is next Wed!!
I said hell yes!!! ;D
I asked her if they're gona send me a letter in the mail she said no there's no time for that as we are under pressure.
So guys expect a call instead of a mail. And keep in mind it's all random. I was anticipating to get an invitation in July!!
Here I am Canadian next week. By the way I was RQd in Apr-2013 and submitted in May-2013.

Below my timeline.

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 9, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 9, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 6, 2013.

We sent you a notice on March 1, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 19, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congrats Toni. That's something new.