+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Zaynab

Sep 12, 2013
Moe... said:
WOW CIC is now calling ppl to give Oath date. Surprising!

Are there any more new ppl who got call from CIC?
lol my oath was april 3rd,,,,,but inwaa juts telling hime that CIC call pple sometimes ,,,,, i even saved tbe person who called me number and it was cellphone

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations ming168............

ming168 said:
Finally I got my oath letter today! Wish everyone good luck!

Home Office: St.Clair
Applied: Jan 2012.
Processing starts: June 2012.
RQ: December 2012.
Test: Feb 19, 2014.
Oath: May 29 Scarborough office

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
Congratulations everyone who got their oath letters. Finally we see some movement in Feb test takers. :) March test takers get ready for your turn. :D

polash123

May 10, 2014
It seems no one is updating their time line anymore. Pls update your time line if you can. I personally do not know how to update the google coast to coast timeline.
can anyone update my time line as follows. I think it would help others to understand the time line who are still waiting for the oath letter.

Received on July 16, 2012
In process december 3, 2012
Test on Feb 20, 2014 St Clair
Oath Letter dated may 7, 2014
oath ceremony May 28, 2014

janoo

May 16, 2014
congratulation.

Applied Jan. 2012.
In process May 2012.
RQ March 2013.
Replied April 2013.

still waiting no response from st.clair..

Sharon646

May 17, 2014
Just came across this forum today! Its very informational and its good to know where other people are at in this never ending citizenship process.
Here are my timelines:

Application received: September 24, 2012.

Started processing application on February 4, 2013.

Test: March 17, 2014 (2 months ago)

Waiting on oath..

I applied with two other family members and only one of was requested a RQ (not me). Guess that effects everybody else's case though.

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
polash123 said:
It seems no is updating their time line anymore. Pls update your time line if you can. I personally do not know how to update the google coast to coast timeline.
can anyone update my time line as follows. I think it would help others to understand the time line who are still waiting for the oath letter.

Received on July 16, 2012
In process december 3, 2012
Test on Feb 20, 2014 St Clair
Oath Letter dated may 7, 2014
oath ceremony May 28, 2014

oathie

Mar 10, 2014
Guys,
All I can say is keep patience it will come , I know its very frustrating and I have been through the same phase.Just stop thinking about it.

polash123

May 10, 2014
I know waiting for the pink letter can be frustrating. I use to be just like you . So I request you not to loose hope. It seems now days people are getting calls from the cic to attend the oath ceremony within few days. yes many people may get oath letter 3 or 4 weeks in advance and some might not even get a pink letter instead receive an important call from the cic to attend the oath ceremony directly within a week. If the applicant asked for the pink letter when they were contacted by the CIC officer, they were simply informed that there was not enough time to send the pink letter and they were already under pressure. So cheer up and keep the phone line free.

Ricbin

Jun 12, 2013
Hi Guys,

I just have a question regarding language requirements in my citizenship application.

I completed my graduation in India and mode of instruction was English and the certificate awarded by University has content mentioned in English and Punjabi (regional Indian language).

I just want to clarify that since the certificate is in both languages(English and Punjabi), does it meet language requirement as per CIC ? I mean CIC says in the Citizenship application instruction guide that "The diploma, certificate or transcript should be in English or French."

any feedback would be appreciated.