Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Can someone please advise me who is the document owner / got privileges to update the "Canadian Citizenship Timeline" google document.

I would like to update the spread sheet with my time line details for the statistics and for the benefit of other forum readers like me.

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
toronto60 said:
I called CIC - result were uploaded on May 1, no any other movement :( :(
I want to know that you said result was upload is May 1,this means shows that you pass the text ,like 20/20 in your files?

miaho

Jul 29, 2013
I got my oath letter today!! :)
My timeline:
Sent application Sep 2011
Called CIC changed address Dec 2011
RQ Nov 2012
Test 5 March 2014
Oath 27 May 2014
St. Clair office

Halawala

Mar 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation ...
What's you home office?

ToniMontana said:
Hi Guys,

I've been regularly following posts on this forum for the past couple months but I've never written a post.

I wanted to give all you a glimpse of hope. I had my citizenship exam on 19-Mar-2014 and been waiting desperately for the oath invitation.

Today I was takn a smoke on my lunch break and got a call on my cell. The lady said I'm from CIC and I the first thing I could think of is asking for more documents or fingerprints. She just asked me if I could go for the oath ceremony on 21-May-2014 which is next Wed!!
I said hell yes!!! ;D
I asked her if they're gona send me a letter in the mail she said no there's no time for that as we are under pressure.
So guys expect a call instead of a mail. And keep in mind it's all random. I was anticipating to get an invitation in July!!
Here I am Canadian next week. By the way I was RQd in Apr-2013 and submitted in May-2013.

Below my timeline.

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 9, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 9, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 6, 2013.

We sent you a notice on March 1, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 19, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations u2mtv.................

u2mtv said:
Got pink letter for oath on May 27.

Here is my timeline.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 18, 2011.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 18, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 20, 2012.

We sent you a notice on January 25, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 21, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on May 13, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May 27, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I never heard of anyone getting a call....... congratulations ToniMontana

ToniMontana said:
Hi Guys,

I've been regularly following posts on this forum for the past couple months but I've never written a post.

I wanted to give all you a glimpse of hope. I had my citizenship exam on 19-Mar-2014 and been waiting desperately for the oath invitation.

Today I was takn a smoke on my lunch break and got a call on my cell. The lady said I'm from CIC and I the first thing I could think of is asking for more documents or fingerprints. She just asked me if I could go for the oath ceremony on 21-May-2014 which is next Wed!!
I said hell yes!!! ;D
I asked her if they're gona send me a letter in the mail she said no there's no time for that as we are under pressure.
So guys expect a call instead of a mail. And keep in mind it's all random. I was anticipating to get an invitation in July!!
Here I am Canadian next week. By the way I was RQd in Apr-2013 and submitted in May-2013.

Below my timeline.

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 9, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 9, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 6, 2013.

We sent you a notice on March 1, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 19, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miaho said:
My timeline:
RQ Nov 2012
Test 5 March 2014
Oath 27 May 2014
St. Clair office
Congratulations! ;D

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Can someone please advise me who is the document owner / got privileges to update the "Canadian Citizenship Timeline" google document.

I would like to update the spread sheet with my time line details for the statistics and for the benefit of other forum readers like me.
torontonian2003

Zaynab

Sep 12, 2013
BalajiR said:
I never heard of anyone getting a call....... congratulations ToniMontana
i got a call 2, they called me tuesday and thursday the same week was my oath day. So sometimes they call pple in order to schedule aoth

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zaynab said:
i got a call 2, they called me tuesday and thursday the same week was my oath day. So sometimes they call pple in order to schedule aoth
WOW CIC is now calling ppl to give Oath date. Surprising!

Are there any more new ppl who got call from CIC?

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations miaho..........................................

miaho said:
My timeline:
RQ Nov 2012
Test 5 March 2014
Oath 27 May 2014
St. Clair office

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations..........Zaynab........

Zaynab said:

ming168

May 13, 2014
Finally I got my oath letter today! Wish everyone good luck!

Home Office: St.Clair
Applied: Jan 2012.
Processing starts: June 2012.
RQ: December 2012.
Test: Feb 19, 2014.
Oath: May 29 Scarborough office