+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

sienatiara

Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto60 said:
Hi guys i just call CIC an i was told they sent me a letter yesterday for oath for May 29, 8.30 a.m..
Last time i called CIC was Tuesday and was told my results were uploaded on May 1 an nothing for the SJ

What does SJ mean? I know that CJ is Citizenship Judge... Thanks!

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
toronto60 said:
Is it ok if we call them every couple of days? I mean if we call too much they don't record it and having bad influence on our file ? I wanna call today but I am so concern about these issues what u think? Hie often did u call them during past times you were waiting for oath? Thanks

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can call as many times as you want...
Your call is not logged.

All the Best!

Horizon92 said:
Is it ok if we call them every couple of days? I mean if we call too much they don't record it and having bad influence on our file ? I wanna call today but I am so concern about these issues what u think? Hie often did u call them during past times you were waiting for oath? Thanks

upset

Apr 26, 2014
Hi everyone,

Earlier someone wrote here that they target certain areas, particularly Middle East. Just wondering what is geography of those who are waiting unreasonably long. I am from Middle East. Could you share your geography?

misspurple

Feb 7, 2014
upset said:
Hi everyone,

Earlier someone wrote here that they target certain areas, particularly Middle East. Just wondering what is geography of those who are waiting unreasonably long. I am from Middle East. Could you share your geography?
I'm from Latin America and I got RQed. I know a lot of people from this region that got RQed too so, in my opinion, people from the Middle East are not "targeted".

polash123

May 10, 2014
toronto60 said:
Hi guys i just call CIC an i was told they sent me a letter yesterday for oath for May 29, 8.30 a.m..
Last time i called CIC was Tuesday and was told my results were uploaded on May 1 an nothing for the CJ
Congrats. It is very nice to see people with RQ finally getting the pink letter. BTW if you don't get the pink letter today then you will get it definitely on Monday. So just relax and enjoy the weekend.