+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Dear Forum readers, please advise / share your experience on the following.

1) Does it means, the file is approved if its transferred to Scarborough
2) Assuming its approved & transferred to Scarborough, what's average weeks / days its takes to get Oath invitation ?

Appreciate your inputs on this please.
I don't wanna piss on your parade but as luck has it, it could be nothing. Or it could be in preparation for an oath ceremony. :)
Let us know what's going on. Thanks.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
echorael said:
Hi Canadiandesi2006- What's going on!!! Look like you heard something. Let's know.
After completing full 35 months of torture by being on the back burner of CIC. Today when I called, the CIC agent told me that last week my file was transferred to Scarborough Center.

Dont know what to conclude from the "File Transfer to Scarborough" update. Going by the experiences shared by other forum readers, after 90 -100 days of transfer, most of them got their Oath Invitations. :-X

After waiting for so long, I'm ready for anything now. Its premature to get excited and yet too late to be concerned. Ready to face it ???

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
After completing full 35 months of torture by being on the back burner of CIC. Today when I called, the CIC agent told me that last week my file was transferred to Scarborough Center.

Dont know what to conclude from the "File Transfer to Scarborough" update. Going by the experiences shared by other forum readers, after 90 -100 days of transfer, most of them got their Oath Invitations. :-X

After waiting for so long, I'm ready for anything now. Its premature to get excited and yet too late to be concerned. Ready to face it ???
Fingers crossed.

Merry Christmas

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Canadiandesi2006 said:

My hart goes with you. May be after the holiday another call yo CIC will give you more info.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
I hope those who intentionally delaying the processing of our application and wait out the 35 month period pay for their actions. I hope somebody from citizenship Canada reads this post. CIC needs to privatize the departments that work with residency questionnaires.
God speed canadiandesi hope you hear good news soon.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
QAI said:
I hope those who intentionally delaying the processing of our application and wait out the 35 month period pay for their actions. I hope somebody from citizenship Canada reads this post. CIC needs to privatize the departments that work with residency questionnaires.
God speed canadiandesi hope you hear good news soon.
Thanks, probably such long wait made me bit hardened and now I resigned to the fate, come what may be.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Thanks, probably such long wait made me bit hardened and now I resigned to the fate, come what may be.
Its quite clear that they are killing time by waiting out the 35 months period.

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
QAI said:
Its quite clear that they are killing time by waiting out the 35 months period.
The 35 months timeline is just a mirage. People with RQ's are waiting way past the 35 months. Some approached the 50th month of waiting and a few are within 40-48 months of waiting. No thing can be done except waiting and waiting.........shshshshshshhsh.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
echorael said:
The 35 months timeline is just a mirage. People with RQ's are waiting way past the 35 months. Some approached the 50th month of waiting and a few are within 40-48 months of waiting. No thing can be done except waiting and waiting.........shshshshshshhsh.
Make sure to contribute to the opposition parties in the upcoming election. Chris Alexander's party must politically pay the price of alienating hundreds of thousands of us.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Don't give up. Getup and fight for your rights. Order new ATIP to know your current situation.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
Moe... said:
Don't give up. Getup and fight for your rights. Order new ATIP to know your current situation.
My MPs reception was telling me offering atip delayed my application while cic rep said ordering atip has no affect.
I'm sick of the lies and excuses being spread around.

can someone please ask this question to a CIC rep and post a response here.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QAI said:
My MPs reception was telling me offering atip delayed my application while cic rep said ordering atip has no affect.

Your MP's reception obviously knows jack$hit. Ordering ATIP shouldn't have any impacts on the status or speed of your file processing times.

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
QAI said:

I agree with Rayan14. Ordering ATIP has no negative impact on the processing of your app.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
QAI said:

ATIP should not have any negative impact on processing of your application, as there is nothing illegal about it.

MP's are just unhelpful and callous as the CIC itself. CIC seems to have some hidden and undeclared agenda in processing of applications, based on demographic, ethnic, labor balancing and many more such factors which general public is unaware of.

Candidates forced to wait for years clueless about processing. Strangely CIC taken over 6 months just to install a new telephone system to adds miseries to the callers lives. Nobody seems to bother about the plight of long suffering candidates, whose lives are kept on hold.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
ATIP should not have any negative impact on processing of your application, as there is nothing illegal about it.

MP's are just unhelpful and callous as the CIC itself. CIC seems to have some hidden and undeclared agenda in processing of applications, based on demographic, ethnic, labor balancing and many more such factors which general public is unaware of.

Candidates forced to wait for years clueless about processing. Strangely CIC taken over 6 months just to install a new telephone system to adds miseries to the callers lives. Nobody seems to bother about the plight of long suffering candidates, whose lives are kept on hold.
I will have to think hard about staying in Canada once I get my citizenship in a few months. There are better opportunities else where.