Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Rayan14 said:
I will have to think hard about staying in Canada once I get my citizenship in a few months. There are better opportunities else where.
Perhaps the CIC knows that, once the reality of local job opportunities hits the educated new immigrants.They feel let down, trapped and wait for the Citizenship to work overseas. Its utter mismanagement, sheer non or under utilization of experienced professionals here.

The government can certainly do lot better by utilizing the rich & untapped expertise from pool of new immigrants who love to enrich their new home, Canada.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Perhaps the CIC knows that, once the reality of local job opportunities hits the educated new immigrants.They feel let down, trapped and wait for the Citizenship to work overseas. Its utter mismanagement, sheer non or under utilization of experienced professionals here.

The government can certainly do lot better by utilizing the rich & untapped expertise from pool of new immigrants who love to enrich their new home, Canada.
I agree. Either they don't care or they have other sinister agendas. You can earn higher levels of income in the Middle East or The U.S., and I intend to explore those options. Why should I contribute further to a govt/society that doesn't and didn't really care about me?

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Hi Canadiandesi2006,
Have you called CIC today and got more clarification regarding the transfer of your file to Scarborough Center??

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
echorael said:
Hi Canadiandesi2006,
Have you called CIC today and got more clarification regarding the transfer of your file to Scarborough Center??
Thanks, I called the CIC Office the agent told me that, everything looks fine perhaps they have get renewed my security clearance again and invite me for oath. I specifically asked if it has been approved, the agent told he cannot tell that but have to wait for Oath invitation. Let's hope for the best. I really wish we all overcome this terrible hurdle that keeping our lives on hold for last so many years....

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Thanks, I called the CIC Office the agent told me that, everything looks fine perhaps they have get renewed my security clearance again and invite me for oath. I specifically asked if it has been approved, the agent told he cannot tell that but have to wait for Oath invitation. Let's hope for the best. I really wish we all overcome this terrible hurdle that keeping our lives on hold for last so many years....
I have the same thing. Today, they told me that my file transferred to Mississauga. Even though, I asked specifically if the file is approved but he said he don't know.This is normal they always tell the minimum information. This make us unsure what the next step will be. My understanding is that effective 01 August St. Clair review the RQ and then a CIC CO approve it without the need for a judge approval. Do you think its a good idea to order ATIP?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
echorael said:
I have the same thing. Today, they told me that my file transferred to Mississauga. Even though, I asked specifically if the file is approved but he said he don't know.This is normal they always tell the minimum information. This make us unsure what the next step will be. My understanding is that effective 01 August St. Clair review the RQ and then a CIC CO approve it without the need for a judge approval. Do you think its a good idea to order ATIP?
You can apply for ATIP, but I have strong feeling, you might get your Oath invitation much earlier even before you get the ATIP report. ;D

From readers feedback, its noticed the files transferred to Mississauga are getting Oath letters pretty quickly unlike Scarborough CIC Center, which is taking average 90 days. Congrats in advance, hopefully the long tortures are coming to an end, yet seeing is believing. ;)

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Canadiandesi2006 said:
You can apply for ATIP, but I have strong feeling, you might get your Oath invitation much earlier even before you get the ATIP report. ;D

From readers feedback, its noticed the files transferred to Mississauga are getting Oath letters pretty quickly unlike Scarborough CIC Center, which is taking average 90 days. Congrats in advance, hopefully the long tortures are coming to an end, yet seeing is believing. ;)
I hope so. I will hold off the ATIP for now and give it some time. Few more weeks are nothing as by now we have been waiting for many years. The good thing is that for us waiting so long it will extremely means a lot when we come to the end of this long journey. Let's pray for the time being that all goes well.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:

Can a file be transferred to Mississauga office per an applicant's request?

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Does any one from those tested in Mississauga during November and December 2014 received their oath letter? Please post the test date if not yet received the letter.

utarkashi

May 7, 2014
echorael said:
I hope your file gets approved soon because for me ATIP showed that, my file was transferred to mississauga office back in May 2014 after pre-test RQ. I haven't heard anything since then for oath. My original office is mississauga.

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
utarkashi said:
I hope your file gets approved soon because for me ATIP showed that, my file was transferred to mississauga office back in May 2014 after pre-test RQ. I haven't heard anything since then for oath. My original office is mississauga.
Thank you. Mississauga office is fast in ceremony after the rq get reviewed from St. Clair. I hope that your file get processed soon.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
echorael said:
Thank you. Mississauga office is fast in ceremony after the rq get reviewed from St. Clair. I hope that your file get processed soon.
Admittedly MP's were NOT of much help so far.Considering the Federal elections are about 10 months away, MP's might start trying to please the voters & would be voters. So, no harm in trying to approach the respective MP's.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Thanks, probably such long wait made me bit hardened and now I resigned to the fate, come what may be.
Its going to be interesting to see if they overlook the residency shortage like you said earliar Canadian Desi

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
St. Clair applicants who are being mistreated should bombard the office of the CIC Minister with emails demanding movement and honest answers.

Here are the email addresses of those individuals responsible for the current mess:

Chris Day, Chief of Staff, at Chris.Day @ cic.gc.ca.
Nathan Cato, Director of Policy and Legal Affairs, at Nathan.Cato @ cic.gc.ca
Linton Taylor, Director of Case Management, at Linton.Taylor @ cic.gc.ca

(((Remember to remove the space between the characters of the email addresses. The forum format doesn't allow posting of email weblinks apparently)))