+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
006007 said:
I did already. I sent a very polite and reasonable email to Chris at the end of October, explaining him our situation (not only me) that many victims like us, whose files were put on the shelf because of no reason (we satisfy every condition and have very strong supporting documents). I understand that CIC staff are very busy and now the process has already improved a lot, such as the processing time for the current applicants is signficantly reduced. But please keep an eye on us, the old applicants who have already waited for more than 2 years or even 3 years and the most important thing, we fit all the conditions but are delayed through RQ by no reasons. I courtesily asks him to move some CIC staff to handle our cases, not until the deadline.

However, as expected, no reply has been received. It appears that CIC totally ignored my email. I would suggest more of you do the same thing to see if things can be improved.
Hi
Could you copy/paste your letter to the Min's office? I'll send one too.

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Rayan14 said:
Hi
Could you copy/paste your letter to the Min's office? I'll send one too.
Dear the HonourableMinisterFrom the recent CIC newsrelease dated October 16, 2014, it is announced that more than 200,000 people have joined the Canadianfamily since 2014 and the citizenship backlog has been reduced by 13%. CIC hasreformed the procedures to improve processing times, including “non-routine”cases: half of all cases in which a RQ was issued prior to November 2013 havebeen resolved. A record number of decision makers will evaluate RQ files toprove their eligibility. What is more important, CIC welcomes more newcitizens. http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=894269
I highlywelcome the recent new reform which do have produced phenomenal positive effect on the reduction of the backlog and the expedition of case processing. Thanks for that. However, I also know that there are still many applicants, such as myself, who have already stayed in the line for a long time (e.g. 2012 applicants). Their cases are clean and clear, which means they have totally met the requirements, evidenced by very strong and persuasive supporting documents (e.g. CBSA reports, entry / exit records, CRA NOA, CRA T4, ROE, etc.) provided through RQ request, but unfortunately their files were returned to RQ queue after the citizenship test for unknown reasons. The worst part is that the process for those cases is very slow, compared to other cases, probably because few CIC officers are dealing with such cases. I understand that there are still a lot ofbacklogs and many new applications and CIC officers have been working quite hard onhandling these files. However, if CIC officers can take some care of those old waiting-so-longcases, especially those clean cases but were returned back to the RQ queue for unknownreasons, it will be highly appreciated. Anyway, well done on the recent reform which gives us some hopes.Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to seeing the further improvement on the process of citizenship application.

Ladygaga-93

Jan 22, 2014
006007 said:
Dear the HonourableMinisterFrom the recent CIC newsrelease dated October 16, 2014, it is announced that more than 200,000 people have joined the Canadianfamily since 2014 and the citizenship backlog has been reduced by 13%. CIC hasreformed the procedures to improve processing times, including “non-routine”cases: half of all cases in which a RQ was issued prior to November 2013 havebeen resolved. A record number of decision makers will evaluate RQ files toprove their eligibility. What is more important, CIC welcomes more newcitizens. http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=894269
I highlywelcome the recent new reform which do have produced phenomenal positive effect on the reduction of the backlog and the expedition of case processing. Thanks for that. However, I also know that there are still many applicants, such as myself, who have already stayed in the line for a long time (e.g. 2012 applicants). Their cases are clean and clear, which means they have totally met the requirements, evidenced by very strong and persuasive supporting documents (e.g. CBSA reports, entry / exit records, CRA NOA, CRA T4, ROE, etc.) provided through RQ request, but unfortunately their files were returned to RQ queue after the citizenship test for unknown reasons. The worst part is that the process for those cases is very slow, compared to other cases, probably because few CIC officers are dealing with such cases. I understand that there are still a lot ofbacklogs and many new applications and CIC officers have been working quite hard onhandling these files. However, if CIC officers can take some care of those old waiting-so-longcases, especially those clean cases but were returned back to the RQ queue for unknownreasons, it will be highly appreciated. Anyway, well done on the recent reform which gives us some hopes.Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to seeing the further improvement on the process of citizenship application.

Can you tell us what email address you used.

Ladygaga-93

Jan 22, 2014
moti said:
good idea ,ladygaga-93

for dates ,I think they are expiry dates for the security RCMP and Immigration clearances.
So what happens if they expire or should cic finish process before these dates

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Ladygaga-93 said:
006007 said:

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Ladygaga-93 said:
006007 said:

This is his email address: Minister@cic.gc.ca

I suggest you don't simply copy/paste my previous email. Instead, paraphrase it.

Also if our situation can attract media's interest, this must be more effective. The most important thing Politian cares is the face which can affect their votes. for example, CIC claims that "half of all cases in which a RQ was issued prior to November 2013 have been resolved" Is that true? Are we all the rest half? CIC also claims "a record number of decision makers will evalute RQ files to prove their eligibility". If that happens, why all of us are still blocked on the shelf of CIC office? For those ordered ATIP on a regular basis, you can see if CIC has assigned "a record number" to proceed our cases. I really doubt it.

Ladygaga-93

Jan 22, 2014
I suggest you don't simply copy/paste my previous email. Instead, paraphrase it.

Also if our situation can attract media's interest, this must be more effective. The most important thing Politian cares is the face which can affect their votes. for example, CIC claims that "half of all cases in which a RQ was issued prior to November 2013 have been resolved" Is that true? Are we all the rest half? CIC also claims "a record number of decision makers will evalute RQ files to prove their eligibility". If that happens, why all of us are still blocked on the shelf of CIC office? For those ordered ATIP on a regular basis, you can see if CIC has assigned "a record number" to proceed our cases. I really doubt it.
[/quote]

I agree about attracting media, but let us gather in a list to make our voice as loud as possible, we are having elections next year & reaching the media now will force the conservative to do something, for either reaching the media or the minister, let us start a list with names , date of application received, immigration office dealing with the file.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
some body can helpe me please ? when i start to send my ATIP request infarmation it will not sending and that show yor Departments not accpet and your phne number on format i dont know how can request my Atip just i have this 2 thing problome

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
farhadf80 said:
some body can helpe me please ? when i start to send my ATIP request infarmation it will not sending and that show yor Departments not accpet and your phne number on format i dont know how can request my Atip just i have this 2 thing problome
Hi Farhad, I have captured the screen shots of ATIP Report, please follow this and put in your correct details. Hopefully, it should fill help you.

Please select the department (Please use the drop down list, select - Citizenship and Immigration Canada)
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Select the category that best describes you.
Member of Public

Phone No.
613-555-1234

I will try to send you a private message too.

Hope this help.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Hi Farhad, I have captured the screen shots of ATIP Report, please follow this and put in your correct details. Hopefully, it should fill help you.

Please select the department (Please use the drop down list, select - Citizenship and Immigration Canada)
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Select the category that best describes you.
Member of Public

Phone No.
613-555-1234

I will try to send you a private message too.

Hope this help.
Thank you thank you thank you thank. I do like that doesn't accept the phone number and the. Department. I don't know why

Ladygaga-93

Jan 22, 2014
To 006007,

where should I look for recorded no.? I have on my ATIP, a file no., a case ID, a client ID, dates for immigration, RCMP....., date of referral, the immigration officers has ticked beside few questions, total no. Of days, no. Of days absent, days of physical presence , and the test result 20/20 and signed the paper, but scitizenship judge has not sign it yet, does that mean the I should only expect the oath?

Any advice from other ATIP receivers is highly appreciated.

examinfeb

Apr 14, 2014
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avwv2JB05vdtdGQ1eWZHenJncjE5dnZHak1MRVkxd2c&usp=drive_web#gid=2

Tried to access the database since some while ago: maybe it's my excel skills, but most of it is gone, numbers on the left show 5-10-19-26 etc...like its filtering with something ( oath/citizenship obtained) but cannot see it as a whole...HHEELLPPPP

armyman

Dec 8, 2014
echorael said:
Have you considered ordering ATIP to see what's holding here file? ATIP shows the notes they put in your file.
I ordered the ATIP and that is how I know that she passed the test but no indication as to where it is stuck. Also, I contacted the local MP but they could only find out where is the file in que which was 100 numbers after.

armyman

Dec 8, 2014
006007 said:
It is wield! Did you provide OHIP records and other documents when you submitted your RQ two years ago? I assume everyone being RQed should have already provided those documents. It is strongly suspected that CIC intentionally delays your case or even would like to make some trouble for you so that you yourself can abandon your application.
Yes I still have the copies of the record that I submitted before. CIC is asking for the documents for the same period. Maybe they're intentionally delaying or discouraging applicants to withdraw the application.

ontariomaple

Dec 19, 2012
1. Did anybody here had a note on ATIP saying "File held for further review/analysis" and got an oath afterwards?
I've passed test on 20-February 2014 and have an ATIP Note "File held for further review/analysis" dated on June 17th 2014.
Nothing has happened since then (no decision, nothing).
2. What will happen once FOSS Clearance get expired? Mine would be expired in 1 month.
Would it be renewed automatically?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Application Received: 13-June 2012
Processing started: 22-Nov 2012
RQ sent back: 15-Jan 2013
Citizenship test: 20-February 2014 @ St Clair
Local Office: Scarborough
Oath: Soon