+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

latino33

Jun 4, 2014
polash123 said:
You will be getting a pink letter soon. Cheers
Thanks a lot Polash123 for your reply, I hope everybody gets the pink letter soon. It's not clear to me what the officer meant, because he didn't tell me that the citizenship application was approved by a CJ or I was granted the citizenship or to expect the oath, therefore, I am a kind of a bit confused.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
babariz said:
HI Guys at Last i recieved OATH Letter and below is my time line..and i would like to Thankyou every one for the support i recieved in this forum.

received application June 8, 2012.
sent you a letter acknowledging receipt June 8, 2012.
We started processing your application on December 20, 2012.
sent you a notice on January 24, 2014
citizenship test on February 21, 2014
I Have recieved Oath Letter Today and its on June 16th at Scarborough Office.
Holy cow! That's one more Feb test taker getting an oath letter. Congrats

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
dossip said:
Guys, finally my wife received the oath letter today, dated June 3rd, received today, Oath is on 19th June at Scarborough
As I mentioned several times, don't work yourself on this, just have patience, and you will get your pink letter soon. CIC takes unusually long time to process but it does eventually !

I wish all the luck to the remaining people here who are waiting on Oath. This forum is an amazing resource !!
Congrats!! Dossip
Now seems like I'm the only Feb 21 test taker waiting for oath. Please pray for me.

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QAI said:
Congrats!! Dossip
Now seems like I'm the only Feb 21 test taker waiting for oath. Please pray for me.
Me too. Though I am not from St. Clair - my local office is Scarborough.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
have you guys asked about your background checks expiring? I asked about finger prints request and there wasnt one requested.

powerpc

Aug 13, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been monitoring this forum (in particularly this thread since my Feb-18 test in the StC site, and of course, I am also waiting for a notice). I am sure there are folks who only read this thread nightly, as well as check the mailbox daily, and the eCAS hourly... (OCD symptoms?)

Yes, I am disappointed by the fact that CIC being extremely slow. However, I am sick of waiting. Someone in this thread has said this before, and I am going to say that again, this is to myself, and to all of you:

Life is so full of other things that shine all over the places, here and there. An oath isn't the only thing that can bring you joy. It will come eventually in a beautiful afternoon, in just an ordinary envelop. But look up now, it's summer time, we should spend some good time with our friends and family, go hiking, swimming, biking, bbq'ing or whatever puts a smile on your face.

It's been 3.5 months for me, I am thankful that a lot of people share their stories here, and those lines of warm words helped me, and made me believe that I am not alone. And yes, you are not alone. I feel like you guys are friends already although we have never met, or spoke. I'd love to go out with you guys if possible.

I am thinking to throw a BBQ event in some Park in the city this summer, for people in this forum to get together, make real friends and have some fun. I would say that's the real life, of being a Canadian.

Ignore this message if it's not something we are looking at here. I understand there might be a concern of protecting your real identity and stuff...

Sincerely,

PowerPC (of course this is my nick name....)

dossip

Jun 10, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QAI said:
Congrats!! Dossip
Thanks QAI, you will get your Oath letter soon, I think the files are being addressed on a random basis from the file basket, and as such there is no first in fist out processing with them.
I am confident the February guys will get the letter soon, there was an influx of Mississauga folks last few weeks but looks like Scarborough processing is back on business.

I will let you know when her eCas gets updated.

Sharon646

May 17, 2014
What’s the deal with the pink letter? I and my family members just got white ones for oath at Mississauga. One of us was requested an RQ.

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Thanks a lot for the cheerful msg of powerpc. You're right, there is a lot in life to enjoy. Hope the bbq thing works. Good luck to all of us!!

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dossip said:
Thanks QAI, you will get your Oath letter soon, I think the files are being addressed on a random basis from the file basket, and as such there is no first in fist out processing with them.
I am confident the February guys will get the letter soon, there was an influx of Mississauga folks last few weeks but looks like Scarborough processing is back on business.

I will let you know when her eCas gets updated.
Dossip - you may want to update your signature indicating Oath date :)

I think when you get Oath depends on the individual officer that was assigned to your case. Officer could have have gone on vacation or gotten distracted or kept file in a pile to follow-up on it and then forgot about it or may just have been plain lazy (who knows).

I think majority of officers (say, 3 out of 5) are pretty well organized and remain on top of their work load. But some might have gotten distracted and as a result their cases (our cases) end up remaining on their to-do list for a while.

star200

Mar 28, 2014
I called yesterday and they told me my file has been transferred to Scarborough, but they are still reviewing my RQ. I am confused how their system works, I thought they would review the RQ in St.Clair and transfer back the file to Scarborough for assigning oath date, any idea?

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
My ecas is updated today.

We sent you a notice on June 2, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 16, 2014

Sisi2014

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
My original office is scarborough and i passed my test on april 29 was told that the judge has approved my file and i still dont have an oath date. Seems like they are giving dates to st clair clients to go to scarborough for oath.