+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Folks I am a feb test taker 20th at Mississauga office and my file still is mississauga as per the last cic officer I talked to a week ago and I haven't received the letter yet?? Supposedly Mississauga is faster than others but I think this is not true based on what I am going through folks. All the best to all of us!

Kimo74

Mar 8, 2014
Called the call centre today was advised a finger prints letter was mailed today
Test March 2014
Any idea will that delay my file ? And for how long ?

Canadian24

Aug 28, 2013
Hello All,

For those who applied from Mississauga and got pre test RQs and have given their test in Feb/March/April, have you got your Oath letters? What is the median/average time between test and Oath?

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
Canadian24 said:
Hello All,

For those who applied from Mississauga and got pre test RQs and have given their test in Feb/March/April, have you got your Oath letters? What is the median/average time between test and Oath?
Not me and if you follow the postings, many feb takers are waiting for their oath letters.

JTM

Jul 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian24,

The following will give you an idea. I have calculated this with the reports from this forum. This includes Mississauga and Scarborough applicants.

Test taken in Feb 2014
# persons taken test=31
# persons received oath date=12 [39%]
Avg days bet test and oath=101 [max:129 min:49]

Test taken in Mar 2014
# persons taken test=32
# persons received oath date=12 [38%]
Avg days bet test and oath=76 [max:105 min:60]

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Canadian24 said:
Hello All,

One of the user maintained a chart tracking candidates citizenship applications; date of submission, test passed date & finally their Oath ceremonies across nationwide locations. I'm not sure if its regularly updated but its an excellent service to reader better than CIC ;D ;D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArnuR0El8SEtdEhMS0dQNEQwVXppZ3VDdWNsVlM0TXc&usp=sharing#gid=0

Once again, I want to thank him for that.

RoyMarch03

May 12, 2014
Nyork said:
Am sick of waiting. The wait is exhausting us. It's a torture!!!
I think that all of St.Clair applicants feel the same. Every day that passes brings another disappointment, and it gets worse with time.
All of us are still here waiting for a sense of belonging, just to know that we are accepted to this country that we sacrificed so much for. Issuing unjustified RQ's and delaying the processing of applications is not the way to handle Citizenship applications.

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
I did my test on February 18th and passed 20/20.

I called in today and they said my application is still under review at the St Clair. My test results have been uploaded but the agent advised that this could take up to October 2015. Arghh!

I guess we have to keep calm and keep on waiting :/

anya

May 24, 2012
canadiansoon said:
I did my test on February 18th and passed 20/20.

I called in today and they said my application is still under review at the St Clair. My test results have been uploaded but the agent advised that this could take up to October 2015. Arghh!

I guess we have to keep calm and keep on waiting :/
Why so late? The call centre agents dont know anything otherwise but this they know!!

Are you a pre-test RQ?

Sharon646

May 17, 2014
laomai said:
Does any March test taker whose original office is St. Clair get the oath letter?

I wrote the test on March 17th. I called CIC last week and was told by the agent that the test result has not been uploaded yet. My application was submitted in Feb 2012 and I have been waiting for 27 months. :( :( :(

I did the test on the same day - March 17 at St Clair, and my oath is on June 10.

I honestly think they just pick files randomly.

laomai

Apr 17, 2014
Can you please share where is your original office? Is it St. Clair office as well?

Sharon646 said:
I did the test on the same day - March 17 at St Clair, and my oath is on June 10.

I honestly think they just pick files randomly.

ben1234

Jun 4, 2014
Hi Guys

I am new to this form, but i have been following along for sometimes.

I have applied on August 2011, did my test on june 2012, and got RQ at the same time, sent my RQ documents on july 2012. last week i called CIC the i have been told that my file has been reviewed and it has transferred to Scarborough office for oath or something!! does anyone know how long this office will take for the last process?? by the way i will be done my 36months in august 2014, so ya long time waited. Just wanted to know how long do you guys think will take?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats a very goos sign of progress...
basically you application has been 'Approved' for 'Grant'
Now CIC Scarborough just need to fit you in their Oath schedule.

Good Luck!

ben1234 said:
Hi Guys

I am new to this form, but i have been following along for sometimes.

I have applied on August 2011, did my test on june 2012, and got RQ at the same time, sent my RQ documents on july 2012. last week i called CIC the i have been told that my file has been reviewed and it has transferred to Scarborough office for oath or something!! does anyone know how long this office will take for the last process?? by the way i will be done my 36months in august 2014, so ya long time waited. Just wanted to know how long do you guys think will take?

Thanks for your reply in advance.