+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
QAI said:
dossip and babariz
Just curious, What did the interviewer say in the end after the test? did she address any concerns?
HI Guys at Last i recieved OATH Letter and below is my time line..and i would like to Thankyou every one for the support i recieved in this forum.

received application June 8, 2012.
sent you a letter acknowledging receipt June 8, 2012.
We started processing your application on December 20, 2012.
sent you a notice on January 24, 2014
citizenship test on February 21, 2014
I Have recieved Oath Letter Today and its on June 16th at Scarborough Office.

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
babariz said:
HI Guys at Last i recieved OATH Letter and below is my time line..and i would like to Thankyou every one for the support i recieved in this forum.

Ecas is not updated yet.

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babariz said:

Congrats! Thats great news. Did you order ATIP?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
babariz said:

Congrats !!!, I can understand how relieving it could be after waiting for so long. ;D ;D ;D

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Wondering if we all waiting candidates suggest CIC to outsource their work either to Somali or Afghanistan for faster processing ;D ;D

dossip

Jun 10, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, finally my wife received the oath letter today, dated June 3rd, received today, Oath is on 19th June at Scarborough
As I mentioned several times, don't work yourself on this, just have patience, and you will get your pink letter soon. CIC takes unusually long time to process but it does eventually !

I wish all the luck to the remaining people here who are waiting on Oath. This forum is an amazing resource !!

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
dossip said:
Guys, finally my wife received the oath letter today, dated June 3rd, received today, Oath is on 19th June.
As I mentioned several times, don't work yourself on this, just have patience, and you will get your pink letter soon. CIC takes unusually long time to process but it does eventually !

I wish all the luck to the remaining people here who are waiting on Oath. This forum is an amazing resource !!

HI Dossip Congratulations.. Oath at which office?

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dossip said:
Guys, finally my wife received the oath letter today, dated June 3rd, received today, Oath is on 19th June at Scarborough

Congratulations! Let us know when the ecas gets updated. Thank you.

latino33

Jun 4, 2014
dossip said:
QAI, she quickly went through the DOCs, asked a few questions and said to my wife that everything looks ok, she will send it to Judge for review and should expect an Oath date in around 3 months. My wife then asked her if that meant she doesn't have to meet the judge, the lady said... well, I don't think so. That's all.

Hi guys, I need help please, I called the CIC and the officer told me that file looks good and no Judge hearing required, what does that mean? I wrote the test on April 10, 2014.

ca4ever2u

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
28-03-2014
Hello Readers,
Just wanted to share my situation with you guys, also with the moderator who is maintaining this wonderful forum, to express the empathy of being RQed.
2012, July (end): Application submitted
2012, August (early): Application received
2012, November (middle): Application being processed
2013, March : First RQ received
2013, May (end): Second RQ received
2014, January (early): Notice to prepare for the test
2014, Mar (end): Second Finger print submitted
2014, Mar 28: Passed the test, 20/20 (at St. Clair, local office Scarborough)
2014, June (4th): Waiting for the Oath letter.
I called Call Center four times since I passed the exam, average once in two weeks. The last time I spoke with an agent was today (June 4). Though I was satisfied with my application status: result updated, file reviewed, and application approved by the authority, the information that the waiting period may go beyond 6 months limit, up to 36 months from the date of application, has really tied my hand back. After reviewing most of your posts, I came to a conclusion I should carry out my work as usual, not to wait everyday for one morning or afternoon for the post man for the pink letter. What do you think?

Bombayduck

Jun 2, 2014
I am new to this forum but have following this thread for some time now.
Today I attended my oath ceremony at Mississauga. ;D :p
My test and interview was on 14th March this year. I applied in March 2012 and had also received RQ .

polash123

May 10, 2014
latino33 said:

Hi guys, I need help please, I called the CIC and the officer told me that file looks good and no Judge hearing required, what does that mean? I wrote the test on April 10, 2014.
You will be getting a pink letter soon. Cheers

polash123

May 10, 2014
ca4ever2u said:
Hello Readers,
Just wanted to share my situation with you guys, also with the moderator who is maintaining this wonderful forum, to express the empathy of being RQed.
2012, July (end): Application submitted
2012, August (early): Application received
2012, November (middle): Application being processed
2013, March : First RQ received
2013, May (end): Second RQ received
2014, January (early): Notice to prepare for the test
2014, Mar (end): Second Finger print submitted
2014, Mar 28: Passed the test, 20/20 (at St. Clair, local office Scarborough)
2014, June (4th): Waiting for the Oath letter.
I called Call Center four times since I passed the exam, average once in two weeks. The last time I spoke with an agent was today (June 4). Though I was satisfied with my application status: result updated, file reviewed, and application approved by the authority, the information that the waiting period may go beyond 6 months limit, up to 36 months from the date of application, has really tied my hand back. After reviewing most of your posts, I came to a conclusion I should carry out my work as usual, not to wait everyday for one morning or afternoon for the post man for the pink letter. What do you think?
Don't worry you will be getting the pink letter soon. Just ignore the 36 months remark. I have been told the same thing, but I received the pink letter within a week. Take care.