App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-07-2021
Med's Request
20-07-2021
Med's Done....
16-08-2021
That's good! Are you November applicant? I'm done with medical but no more update after I passed medical on June 13
Check my signature for timeline

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi everyone, is there anyone here for November applicants who see officer TP on your docs? How's the experience?

riya21

Apr 12, 2016
Hi all!
We got biometric request on 9th July and went to Service Canada on 11th they didn't take the photograph due to covid restrictions, they took fingerprints, would that be fine?
I see my biometric enrolled in cic login, but I still see that message saying "we need your fingerprints...", its not yet approved. What should I do?

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi all!
We got biometric request on 9th July and went to Service Canada on 11th they didn't take the photograph due to covid restrictions, they took fingerprints, would that be fine?
I see my biometric enrolled in cic login, but I still see that message saying "we need your fingerprints...", its not yet approved. What should I do?
I did the same, no photos due to Covid so you're fine :)

Reactions: riya21

riya21

Apr 12, 2016
Hi all,
MyCic was updated to `We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.` today, medicals was passed on 21st July, how long does it take after this status to get SA, or AIP?

Holdyourbreath

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hi all,
MyCic was updated to `We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.` today, medicals was passed on 21st July, how long does it take after this status to get SA, or AIP?
Its same for me, today I received the same message. I checked ECAS where the status changed to Decision made. Not sure what's the next step and how long does it take to get SA or AIP.

riya21

Apr 12, 2016
Its same for me, today I received the same message. I checked ECAS where the status changed to Decision made. Not sure what's the next step and how long does it take to get SA or AIP.
I just checked eCAS it says decision made for sponsor, PA still in Progress, Also I received pre-arrival letter. I am so confused with order of events here. I still don't have SA or AIP.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
I just checked eCAS it says decision made for sponsor, PA still in Progress, Also I received pre-arrival letter. I am so confused with order of events here. I still don't have SA or AIP.
Hey,
It looks like SA letter should be next. It will only be sent to the sponsor as a PDF attachment so make sure they check all their mailboxes (even the spam & junk ones).
Then AIP > portal invite > credentials > eCOPR > PR card.

Note: since you got pre-arrival services letter that means you are *technically* approved. I got mine after I got SA, AIP & DM on eCAS. I’ve seen other people get it the same way.

Nargesmir

Apr 11, 2018
Hey everyone.
I checked ecas today and saw that I got decision made on my application. Although there is nothing on my gckey or email or anything. Is that normal?

riya21

Apr 12, 2016
Hey,
It looks like SA letter should be next. It will only be sent to the sponsor as a PDF attachment so make sure they check all their mailboxes (even the spam & junk ones).
Then AIP > portal invite > credentials > eCOPR > PR card.

Note: since you got pre-arrival services letter that means you are *technically* approved. I got mine after I got SA, AIP & DM on eCAS. I’ve seen other people get it the same way.
Thank you for sharing the details, It gave me some hope!!

Reactions: Majima