+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 / Inland Sponsorship

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
guys, so tonight, i.mean just now, I receive this letter from IRCC Mississauga , reminder for my proof of medical, and payment for right of permanent residency. My medical is already passed since June 13, and they already requested these things like first week of June and which I already sent all proof of medical, receipts of everything we paid.thaf already included right of permanent residence fee. Do I need to submit these again even if my profile already says medical passed since June 13? Thank you for any input

Dr2233

Jan 25, 2015
guys, so tonight, i.mean just now, I receive this letter from IRCC Mississauga , reminder for my proof of medical, and payment for right of permanent residency. My medical is already passed since June 13, and they already requested these things like first week of June and which I already sent all proof of medical, receipts of everything we paid.thaf already included right of permanent residence fee. Do I need to submit these again even if my profile already says medical passed since June 13? Thank you for any input
I have the same issue. I paid all the fees at the beginning of application and submitted medical sheets through web form. Not sure what to do about the reminders.

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
I have the same issue. I paid all the fees at the beginning of application and submitted medical sheets through web form. Not sure what to do about the reminders.
I ended up resending my proof of medical and receipts of everything we paid upfront. So today, I finally got a hold of an agent when I called IRCC, he said my application is open in progress and all documents are complete so waiting for final decisions however long that would take, I have no idea So, all we can do now is more patience in out system.

Dr2233

Jan 25, 2015
I ended up resending my proof of medical and receipts of everything we paid upfront. So today, I finally got a hold of an agent when I called IRCC, he said my application is open in progress and all documents are complete so waiting for final decisions however long that would take, I have no idea So, all we can do now is more patience in out system.
Do you resend all the documents through the IRCC web form? It is great that you can talk to an agent. It always takes me forever to find the right route to get transferred to an agent. Do you mind telling me how to get to an agent? Thank you!

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Do you resend all the documents through the IRCC web form? It is great that you can talk to an agent. It always takes me forever to find the right route to get transferred to an agent. Do you mind telling me how to get to an agent? Thank you!
Hey! Last week, I kept calling IRCC, then I just gave up. Today, at 11:30 am, u decided to make another try of calling them and surprisingly I was able to be transferred to an agent. I think it's just luck. Try early like 8:00am, and just keep trying. I resent my receipts and the proof of medical through webform just to be safe. But the agent today can't explain why j received that email anyway and he said all doc's they need are there

Edward_Tanner

Aug 7, 2021
Hey all! I’m inland sponsoring my Jamaican wife for PR. We sent in our application last November. Received our AOR in March, it was dated Nov 30, 2020. Since then we haven’t heard anything. Is anyone else in a similar boat? The lack of progress/any update at all is giving us a bit of anxiety.

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hey all! I’m inland sponsoring my Jamaican wife for PR. We sent in our application last November. Received our AOR in March, it was dated Nov 30, 2020. Since then we haven’t heard anything. Is anyone else in a similar boat? The lack of progress/any update at all is giving us a bit of anxiety.
Did your wife get any kind of medical and biometrics request after AoR? We didn't get any AOR, my application was sent in November too. So far, got biometrics request and medical request and that's it. No more updates .

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
No request for anything. Total radio silence.
We keep calling immigration but have not had luck actually speaking to anyone.
Try calling them as early as 8am. I tried that before. Also, last week, the 8am didn't work anymore, I waited a little bit and called them 11:30 am I was able to speak with an agent.

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi guys, for those who have experienced, is it normal to get decision made on Ecas for both sponsor and sponsored spouse at the same time? They requested more information from me June 2021, change of status to reviewing eligibility yesterday and dm today for both my husband and me on Ecas, nothing changed on my CIC account, no emails. Thank you.