+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 / Inland Sponsorship

Jcarb93

Dec 6, 2020
we applied October 2020 hot request for medicals and bio metrics in June completed then and haven’t heard anything since still says in process sent web forms and nothing back for any of the web forms !!
Yeah its a little nerve wrecking when there's complete silence. Trying to remain positive but its difficult. Would just like some positive relief because it feels like our applications are close enough to the end and just waiting on a decision. I know there are a lot of other applicants who have been waiting much longer some up to two years or more. It really becomes mentally and emotionally exhausting. Not being able to visit family outside of the country, not being able to professionally grow in a career, and the Canadian spouse is taking on the burden of the bills for those who can't work. I really wish everyone success in this process because it does start affecting us the longer this process goes on. I'm almost tempted to order GCMS notes just to see where my application is at internally. Best of luck to you and everyone else still waiting.