+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MAK1991

Nov 29, 2020
Hello guys,
I caught a ghost update today, my process bar is back and I noticed in my Background check, it has changed to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”
I have done my biometrics on 31st December 2020.
Can anyone please tell me what stage my application might be?
I never called IRCC about my application. I will highly appreciate your valuable comments on this.
FSW-O
AOR- 6 November 2020
Best Regards

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Hello guys,
I caught a ghost update today, my process bar is back and I noticed in my Background check, it has changed to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”
I have done my biometrics on 31st December 2020.
Can anyone please tell me what stage my application might be?
I never called IRCC about my application. I will highly appreciate your valuable comments on this.
FSW-O
AOR- 6 November 2020
Best Regards
You've probably passed criminality and eligibility must have started . you have the same AOR as me.
when I called them last week, they said criminality has passed but eligibility has not yet started.

Reactions: MAK1991

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Just spoke with an agent. No big progress. The same Criminality in progress. Everything else yet to start. But he gave me the info that my ECA has been verified and IELTS has been verified. Still in CIO, Sydney, but he told that the chances are there for my application to move to Ottawa.

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Guys any Nov 3 AOR, who has noticed any significant change on his/her profile? Also if possible whats your VO?
Nov 4th AOR.
No such significant changes noted.
Neither have asked for VO.

As many on this forum.has suggested to wait for some time.
Am waiting

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Guys any Nov 3 AOR, who has noticed any significant change on his/her profile? Also if possible whats your VO?
I'm Nov 4 AOR. I received RPRF request last Friday. Don't know what that means though. Some say that means I've passed eligibility, some say otherwise.

Last edited:

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Yes I've seen that link too, but it appears that the wording of the RPRF request matters. Those who got PPR soon after RPRF had "your admissibility is in review" or something of the sorts in their RPRF letter. I did not. I've been trying to reach IRCC by phone but no luck.

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Yes I've seen that link too, but it appears that the wording of the RPRF request matters. Those who got PPR soon after RPRF had "your admissibility is in review" or something of the sorts in their RPRF letter. I did not. I've been trying to reach IRCC by phone but no luck.
Ohh I see

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
Hi Folks,

My progress bar changed from 23% complete (from Jan 6th) to 30% complete (today). But, I did not get any new updates. Just curious if this has happened to anyone here?
yeah mine is at 34% but i didn't get any emails or changes on my status. i don't know if that's actual progress bar or by calculation of our due date

Reactions: RajKannan

viksap

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
yeah mine is at 34% but i didn't get any emails or changes on my status. i don't know if that's actual progress bar or by calculation of our due date
Progress bar isn't indictive of anything apart from the time left till your 6 months countdown.
So, it's better not to pay that much attention to it as the actual progress happening in the background doesn't get reflected in real time.
Hope this answers that

Hope1992

Jan 13, 2021
ello, it’s my first post here and I need your help to give me better advice on my situation.

I was working in NOC A job from last 1 year and 6 months and now my employer changed my position which comes under NOC B. And because my employer is willing to give me LMIA in NOC B position which I recently got, is this gonna affect in LMIA? Do I have to show one more year experience in NOC B?

Second question is, If I get LMIA in NOC B position, is my NOC level A experience still be counted?

Please help me find a better solution to my problem.
Thank you

GD06

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
FSW-Outland. AOR Nov 7th, MEP & BIL Dec 15th, and Biometrics Completed Dec 21st.

I placed an order to GCMS notes on Dec 23rd to both IRCC and CBSA. Today I got a reply from IRCC saying an extension of 90 days.
Also, my background stays "we are processing..." since AOR and never got any update since MEP & BIL.

star_juu

Sep 24, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My application status is still at “your action is required” even though I went to submit my biometrics 2 weeks ago (the biometrics number and date of enrollment is reflected in the system) and I’ve passed medicals in December.

Has anyone seen something similar?