+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ahamed06

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Received a Ghost Update yesterday. Signed into my profile and noticed background check changed from "we are processing" to "your application is in progress" .
Called IRCC today, spoke to an agent who said:
VO: File has not yet been sent to a VO
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Not Started
Security: Not Started.

I am a FSW Outland applicant, I thought Criminality was normally completed before eligibility, anyone has any ideas?
@legalfalcon

Reactions: jalc03

nattymagna

Jul 15, 2018
Received a Ghost Update yesterday. Signed into my profile and noticed background check changed from "we are processing" to "your application is in progress" .

I am a FSW Outland applicant, I thought Criminality was normally completed before eligibility, anyone has any ideas?
These days there is no pattern to how they do these checks

Reactions: jalc03

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Criminality is based on PCCs and biometrics. If you have provided them both, or are exempt, then your criminality will be passed. If one of them is pending or if RCMP has not yet sent the results of your biometrics, then your criminality will be pending, however, the other stages of your application will continue to progress.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

Kb1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
When you guys are calling, what are you asking the agent exactly to find out about your application? I want to call but I’m nervous on what to say

Reactions: Sharanm7

Jinva1585

Jan 12, 2021
Is anyone able to login to the website? I am not able to login since 1 hour now. I cleared the cache and tried different laptop as well.. it keeps showing the fix screen after logging

A_Bee

Jan 8, 2021

What is your AOR?

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Is anyone able to login to the website? I am not able to login since 1 hour now. I cleared the cache and tried different laptop as well.. it keeps showing the fix screen after logging
Website is on maintenace probalby. This issue happens very often, give it a couple of hours to be fixed.

Gabyor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
It's amazing how some of you don't even bother expanding someone's signature to read all the details.:rolleyes:
I see what you mean, but you need to realize that bot everyone is internet or forum savvy ;)
It may be second nature for you but not for everyone

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/covid-19-updates

This page got updated today saying "Returning Students and Workers" can book biometrics in India starting today. What are returning students and workers? If they are "returning", shouldn't they have already given biometrics?
When I received my TRV in 2018 I didn't provide bio metrics. Biometrics for India started only in 2019. So for those whose WP or SP expired has to provide Bio if they are not in Canada

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Status of Express Entry applications Last updated: 01-19-2021

• Canadian experience class
    • We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
      • You may experience delays in processing because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19
    • We started processing applications received the week of August 12, 2020.
  • Other Express Entry applications
    • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience delays
    • We’ll update this when timelines become available.