+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kb1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Mine says the same thing. I gave my biometrics January 6th and that’s been updated but still says “your action is required” I wonder if there’s anything we should do
My application status is still at “your action is required” even though I went to submit my biometrics 2 weeks ago (the biometrics number and date of enrollment is reflected in the system) and I’ve passed medicals in December.

Has anyone seen something similar?

Reactions: star_juu

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/covid-19-updates

This page got updated today saying "Returning Students and Workers" can book biometrics in India starting today. What are returning students and workers? If they are "returning", shouldn't they have already given biometrics?
Even I thought the same. Argh. Still,, there is an improvement of Work Permits added this time. Hope nothing else is left behind to go before us so that they open the gates for one last group of biometric applicants who are the PR applicants.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Even I thought the same. Argh. Still,, there is an improvement of Work Permits added this time. Hope nothing else is left behind to go before us so that they open the gates for one last group of biometric applicants who are the PR applicants.
I am wondering what other visa categories are left to finally allow PR applicants to give biometrics, so much drama lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Sharanm7

Adoul95

Dec 20, 2020
Mine says the same thing. I gave my biometrics January 6th and that’s been updated but still says “your action is required” I wonder if there’s anything we should do
Hey I got the same problem, please someone tell us if this is normal or do we have to do anything to fix it ?
Many thanks.

Adoul95

Dec 20, 2020
My application status is still at “your action is required” even though I went to submit my biometrics 2 weeks ago (the biometrics number and date of enrollment is reflected in the system) and I’ve passed medicals in December.

Has anyone seen something similar?
Hey I got the same problem. And I think I have a theory.. Are you born in a different country from your residence country ?

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Received a Ghost Update yesterday. Signed into my profile and noticed background check changed from "we are processing" to "your application is in progress" .
Called IRCC today, spoke to an agent who said:
VO: File has not yet been sent to a VO
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Not Started
Security: Not Started.

I am a FSW Outland applicant, I thought Criminality was normally completed before eligibility, anyone has any ideas?

Reactions: Sharanm7

AdelYas

Oct 20, 2020
Ita : 5 Nov 2020
Aor : 20 nov 2020
Med passed and biometric letter: 30 déc 2020
Biometrics done : 4 January 2020

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Nope. I've been trying to contact their help center, but just cant seem to get through to an agent. It always say due to a high volume of calls we are unable to connect you to an agent.
Same, I was trying for a week and finally go through today at about 11 am Canadian time. Keep trying!