05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Finally found this group
CEC outland
Aor: Nov 5th
MEP: Dec11th
Biometrics received: Dec 17th
BG status: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Got a Ghost Update

Background Check Went to-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Nov 3 AOR - FSW Inland
Medicals Passed: Dec 11, 2020

Called the IRCC line today and spoke with an agent, here's what I found out

Background Check: In progress
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: not started
VO Office: N/A

A buddy of mine with an AOR of Oct 11 and medicals of Nov 26 got a ghost update last week, he called them and was told he passed eligibility with only security and criminality remaining. I guess I'm hoping I get a ghost update next week or so. Sure am getting impatient with the lack of updates

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Nov 3 AOR - FSW Inland
Medicals Passed: Dec 11, 2020

Called the IRCC line today and spoke with an agent, here's what I found out

Background Check: In progress
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: not started
VO Office: N/A

A buddy of mine with an AOR of Oct 11 and medicals of Nov 26 got a ghost update last week, he called them and was told he passed eligibility with only security and criminality remaining. I guess I'm hoping I get a ghost update next week or so. Sure am getting impatient with the lack of updates
hi,

I got a ghost update too on january 13th but can t reach ircc.
my aor is oct 10. My criminality was in progress though when I call in december (6th) and again 31 st.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Congratulations in advance.

In my opinion, none of the above. Carry on with your application, if your wife gives birth before PPR then you inform IRCC to include your child in your application.
If your PPR is approved before the baby arrives and travel restrictions lifted, then your can have your baby in Canada.
If your baby arrives same time with PPR and travel restrictions not lifted, you still inform IRCC to add the baby.

You really don't have to leave your baby out of the process, you are a permanent resident when you land in Canada meaning you can have your baby there.
Thank you Mate!! and also for your feedback too

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
1. By law if your family composition changes, i.e. after your baby is born you have to inform IRCC. You do not have to inform IRCC now. But until you become a PR, i.e. a landed PR and any time your family composition changes, it has to be inform to IRCC. Informing now is of no use, only after the baby is born that you have to inform.

2. YEs, then you can sponsor your child under family class sponsorship and util the application is approved, you can get a visitor's visa and then a visitor's record. If your baby is born in Canada, the baby will be a citizen by birth.

3. No, see 1. You will still have to inform IRCC even if your baby is non-accompanying and submit the baby's passport and medicals. All family members have to be admissible for criminality, medicals and security, whether accompanying to not. At this stage it does not make sense to have your baby as non-accompanying, and when you add your baby, your file will be processed with the baby and all family members will be issued a COPR together.

This helps and thanks for that. Will surely keep you posted.

ravla

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
The entry page said my application is updated, but when I clicked inside, nothing seems to change? What happened?