+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Brady_Bryant

Nov 6, 2020
Hi Did you reach out to local MP for getting the status on your case OR did you send few webforms to enquire about the status ? Reason of this question is related to how they picking up the files with Inland applications. I have 9 OCT AOR - Inland and still no progress on my case hence getting curious to understand if you tried different means to reach out IRCC to get result on your file ?
Long story short: I applied to renew my WP in June 2020 and PR in Nov 2020. I did contact my MP and send a few webforms for my WP not for PR. MP was not able to move the needle on my WP. As I am writing this, they haven't processed my WP application (I know it does not matter now cuz PR > TR).

The reason I did not send any webforms for PR was because I was following the Nov 2020 AOR group and I knew there was not too much progress on FSW-Inland applications. Out of the blue, I got an anonymous call (which I never pick up by the way) from the Immigration office trying to confirm whether or not my dependents and I are still in Canada.....

I don't know if there is any logic that makes sense....Maybe my VO started processing FSW-inland.....Nobody would know

My advise: keep your head up and pray.......your turn is around the corner

Reactions: erwin2020 and rWolf

Drillinglife

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Long story short: I applied to renew my WP in June 2020 and PR in Nov 2020. I did contact my MP and send a few webforms for my WP not for PR. MP was not able to move the needle on my WP. As I am writing this, they haven't processed my WP application (I know it does not matter now cuz PR > TR).

The reason I did not send any webforms for PR was because I was following the Nov 2020 AOR group and I knew there was not too much progress on FSW-Inland applications. Out of the blue, I got an anonymous call (which I never pick up by the way) from the Immigration office trying to confirm whether or not my dependents and I are still in Canada.....

I don't know if there is any logic that makes sense....Maybe my VO started processing FSW-inland.....Nobody would know

Thanks for sharing and for answering our queations. Congratulations. Can you please just let us know was you medicals valid, expired, or extended when you received the call from ircc?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hey folks, I just received my PR confirmation (Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal).

AOR: Nov 2020
PNP-Inland

Seems like they have started moving faster. I hope you all get yours soon.

Cheers
Congrats!
Don’t you mind to share when you get ITA and what visa offices (primary and secondary) listed in your notes? Thanks!

4K0223

Aug 7, 2021
BTW, it seems like it takes 45 days until we receive our PR cards. Does anyone know if I can quit my job now since my application was a PNP and depending on my job?

Reactions: sribala2000

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020

Woow, Congratulations, that's great. This news is so good for me also. As I am Inland and applied November 2020.
Can you describe more about IRCC calling? When they made and what they asked?(only checking your dependents?) and it was the private number?
Good for you.

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Hey folks, I just received my PR confirmation (Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal).

AOR: Nov 2020
PNP-Inland

Seems like they have started moving faster. I hope you all get yours soon.

Cheers
Good luck. Congratulations, that's really a good news for all.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020

Thanks for the updates. Actually I am +ve person but It's way too depressing as days & months goes by without any clear direction on the application. Even if they say they will process all FSW Inland + Outland application in 2023 I am OK with it. At least we will have some clarity if we get such communication. Issue here is no clarity on the process and Zero communication. They are randomly selecting the applications. Not able to take any decisions about future that's the most irritation aspect of this waiting period. Can you please let me know you VO ?

Reactions: upon

Brady_Bryant

Nov 6, 2020
Woow, Congratulations, that's great. This news is so good for me also. As I am Inland and applied November 2020.
Can you describe more about IRCC calling? When they made and what they asked?(only checking your dependents?) and it was the private number?
Good for you.
So while I am on hold with Walmart trying to schedule my 2nd vax, I received an anonymous call. I never pick those calls up but I did it on that day. Around 11am. The guy introduced himself and asked if I am still at the address listed on application. Then he followed up with questions on the last port of Entry for me and my dependents..Once that is clear, he is like..'everything seems to be in order... I will you send you an email shortly..congratulation for becoming a Permanent Resident...

Brady_Bryant

Nov 6, 2020
Thanks for the updates. Actually I am +ve person but It's way too depressing as days & months goes by without any clear direction on the application. Even if they say they will process all FSW Inland + Outland application in 2023 I am OK with it. At least we will have some clarity if we get such communication. Issue here is no clarity on the process and Zero communication. They are randomly selecting the applications. Not able to take any decisions about future that's the most irritation aspect of this waiting period. Can you please let me know you VO ?
According to my last GCMS, my VO was Montreal but I got a call from the London, ON immigration office.