+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Thank you.
I have been through a lot mentally. My family members keep asking me questions everyday. Hopefully it arrives soon.
I don't know if the order of issuing is based on AOR. My VO is Sydney, NS haven't seen activity from there yet.
We all are in the same boat being FSW. Hang in there mate. I know its difficult said then done.

I hope we all sail through atleast till December this year.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
It's supposed to be a code used within CIO for applications awaiting officer review. Before covid, applications under CB01126 took 10-12 months to get finalized from what I have seen on this forum but we are way past that point. My application is also at CIO and assigned to CB01126.
Same for me too...I guess all PNP and some FSW applications are assigned to this code.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......

Pratikmb

Mar 26, 2021
This question maybe irrelevant, but out of curiosity any applicants from Dubai? And what is your VO?

I have ordered my GCMS notes waiting for it(been 15 days). Just being curious as to where most of the applications from Dubai are getting processed at?
AOR 5th NOV 2020.

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
This question maybe irrelevant, but out of curiosity any applicants from Dubai? And what is your VO?

I have ordered my GCMS notes waiting for it(been 15 days). Just being curious as to where most of the applications from Dubai are getting processed at?
AOR 5th NOV 2020.
Hi, I am from Dubai, AOR 29th of November, unfortunately, they assigned me to London VO, how about you?

4K0223

Aug 7, 2021
Hi all!

I received my GCMS notes today (requested on Aug 11). Here is the key information (sorry I'm not sure what are the correct terms used here I just use the exact terms from the report they sent):

Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
App Status Reason: In Progress
Rec'd Date: 2020/11/06
Category: PV2

Assessments

Eligibility: Passed
Security: [Empty]
HIRV: [Empty]
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: [Empty]
Misrepresentation: [Empty]
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: [Empty]
Final: [Empty]

Also on the notes (logs), everything looks ok except the last two records which are added in July. There are no notes for these two records (not sure if they hide it or what?).

Does anyone know exactly what is the state of my application? What are they checking now? Is security another state that needs to be passed?

Thanks!

Reactions: CICSeeker

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hi all!

I received my GCMS notes today (requested on Aug 11). Here is the key information (sorry I'm not sure what are the correct terms used here I just use the exact terms from the report they sent):

Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
App Status Reason: In Progress
Rec'd Date: 2020/11/06
Category: PV2

Assessments

Eligibility: Passed
Security: [Empty]
HIRV: [Empty]
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: [Empty]
Misrepresentation: [Empty]
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: [Empty]
Final: [Empty]

Also on the notes (logs), everything looks ok except the last two records which are added in July. There are no notes for these two records (not sure if they hide it or what?).

Does anyone know exactly what is the state of my application? What are they checking now? Is security another state that needs to be passed?

Thanks!
Security if it's blank might be in progress or completed. Looks like your app is in it's final stage.

What's your stream btw? Do you know when your eligibility was passed?