+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sasu21

Aug 28, 2021
I'am seeing a lot of movement in terms of PPR both pre and post march cases. Exciting times!!!
This is a great news! I've heard mostly about 2020 Feb cases getting PPR recently. Happy to hear that there are post march 2020 cases too. Let's all hope for the best!

Reactions: immicow

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
I am FSW-inland with 3 dependents. I got my COPR 2 weeks ago.....Things are moving...Yours is coming soon.
Good for you.
Congratulations.
I really hope and need for that. My AOR November 2020,
I know an FSW-I from Aug 2020, he has gotten COPR last month. But as I was facing with a tragedy in my country and could not move, I have lost my hope.
I am really happy hearing you have received the result, may I know your submission please. Thanks

Brady_Bryant

Nov 6, 2020
Good for you.
Congratulations.
I really hope and need for that. My AOR November 2020,
I know an FSW-I from Aug 2020, he has gotten COPR last month. But as I was facing with a tragedy in my country and could not move, I have lost my hope.
I am really happy hearing you have received the result, may I know your submission please. Thanks
November 2020, just like yours...I know it ain't easy but keep your head up.

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
I am FSW-inland with 3 dependents. I got my COPR 2 weeks ago.....Things are moving...Yours is coming soon.
Wow thank you so much for sharing the good news it definitely gives us a ray of hope!! Congratulations to you and i hope you and your family are safe there!

Where and how are you tracking it please? I am FSW-O so I want to see what you seeing. Thanks
Hello, i am a part of a bunch of whatsapp groups so i see regular updates there. also there are two FB groups i follow Ask Kubeir and Dream Abroad and lastly Myimmitracker for a consolidated tracker! here is the link!

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

Amrita14

Jul 7, 2021
This question maybe irrelevant, but out of curiosity any applicants from Dubai? And what is your VO?

I have ordered my GCMS notes waiting for it(been 15 days). Just being curious as to where most of the applications from Dubai are getting processed at?
AOR 5th NOV 2020.
Nov 6 Aor , VO London.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I got my COPR on Monday. The very next day, I got my new SIN and my health card. Just print the COPR and go to their office or you can apply online if you prefer.
Hi Did you reach out to local MP for getting the status on your case OR did you send few webforms to enquire about the status ? Reason of this question is related to how they picking up the files with Inland applications. I have 9 OCT AOR - Inland and still no progress on my case hence getting curious to understand if you tried different means to reach out IRCC to get result on your file ?