Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon, thanks for all your guidance on these forums. Do you know if the same would apply for UK/Irish passports? I received that generic email with background verifications valid and wondering do I need to wait until the VFS offices open or if COPR could be sent directly once IRCC begin issuing...
You will be sent the COPR when IRCC starts sending them out to outland applicants.

Reactions: pop8455

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
What number do I ring for an update?? Tried ringing the number I found in the forum posts but it just goes through to a voicemail service?

nikhilkulkarni99

Apr 15, 2020
San Diego
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Congrats @nikhilkulkarni99 this is great info for us. But what was ur question to the customer service agent, did u like directly ask him about the date on which PPRs would be sent?

Just curious to know how did the agent spit it out so early when nobody has any clue about it
Yes I did ask specifically if a final decision has been made and the date and when the letter will be issued. This is the first and last time I wanted to call them so I was specific on the info I wanted. The VISA office info was given by agent with out me asking. I guess most of the PPR should start to come out in July for sure as USA Canada border is closed for now.

Reactions: Herlo

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Landing over phone? Do you have any link or news confirming the same? What I have heard is we need to take appointment and go to office.
Post COVID, they are not calling people in, which they used to. Some applicants have informed that they received a call to finish the landing formalities.

Reactions: idicvulcan

JohnRyan

May 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
@legalfalcon I received my notes and in the notes 1 section dated April 1st week says that "**Officer Review** File Reviewed. Eligibility passed, criminality passed. Integrated search completed - no adverse info found. All requirements met. File RFV" This is dated on April 1st week.

However my notes 2 section dated in March says: "Case Analyst : Review Required. Recommendation: Client not awarded points for Arranged Employment as LOE doesn't explicitly mention employment for at least 1 Year after PR A11.2: Review Required"

Can you please let me know what does this mean ? whether the application still goes for one more round of review ?

idicvulcan

Mar 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
If you hold a US passport, then you will be sent an email and the COPR will be sent to your address. There is no need for your to send your passport as you do not require a visa to travel to Canada.
Oh wow that's great. Will I still need to send the two photographs taken by a pro photographer? Hope my landing can be done on the phone as well. Will they also mail PR cards abroad?

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
@legalfalcon I received my notes and in the notes 1 section dated April 1st week says that "**Officer Review** File Reviewed. Eligibility passed, criminality passed. Integrated search completed - no adverse info found. All requirements met. File RFV" This is dated on April 1st week.

However my notes 2 section dated in March says: "Case Analyst : Review Required. Recommendation: Client not awarded points for Arranged Employment as LOE doesn't explicitly mention employment for at least 1 Year after PR A11.2: Review Required"

Can you please let me know what does this mean ? whether the application still goes for one more round of review ?
Offer letter should be valid for atleast one year after you get your PR but if you reduce the 50 points for offer letter and you still qualify then you need not to worry

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently being processed by the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Sophie, agent 4344
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Thanks for sharing it.
Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Hemilshah80

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014

You need to disregard the the CA review in March and his review had been overrided by someone else superior. This is demostrated in the review in April. Stick to April review and you are good

Reactions: Tanglechuu

Senor_rikk

May 4, 2020
How long has it currently been taking people to receive GCMS Notes back? I ordered first set of notes on May 1, 2020, and still have not yet received.

Received an application updated via webform (May 12) that:
Eligibility - responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
Security background - valid
criminal background - valid

So a little worried that potentially there is something in my documents holding up the eligibility check, but webform doesn't give this information and the call lines don't work for me, just state that no agents available to take calls.

Inland application, AOR 3rd Nov

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019

Hello, would you mind if I ask when you ordered your note?