+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

2020PR

Nov 20, 2019
My most recent GCMS note ordered had these info.

Note1:
Text: ***Officer Review***APPROVED*** FOSS NAI, SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET.

Note 2: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** File reviewed. Criminality and integrated search completed - no adverse info found. Reviewed proof of funds. I am satisfied they are met. Reviewed work experiences. I am satisfied the PA has acquired the work experiences declared. Eligibility passed. *** ADMISSIBILITY

Both updates were done the same day (March 25,2020), but still nothing new in my profile/dashboard.
My AOR is Nov 2.

Anyone credit what this means? Does this mean all done?

cc @legalfalcon
Please your VO

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Oh wow that's great. Will I still need to send the two photographs taken by a pro photographer? Hope my landing can be done on the phone as well. Will they also mail PR cards abroad?
The PR cards can only be mailed to Canadian addresses and the phone landing id for inland applicants, who are physically in Canada. However, for you IRCC will ship you the COPR and you can travel with it when the borders open.

All the best and keep you progress posted.

Reactions: idicvulcan

shyamzp

Apr 19, 2020
@legalfalcon I received my notes and in the notes 1 section dated April 1st week says that "**Officer Review** File Reviewed. Eligibility passed, criminality passed. Integrated search completed - no adverse info found. All requirements met. File RFV" This is dated on April 1st week.

However my notes 2 section dated in March says: "Case Analyst : Review Required. Recommendation: Client not awarded points for Arranged Employment as LOE doesn't explicitly mention employment for at least 1 Year after PR A11.2: Review Required"

Can you please let me know what does this mean ? whether the application still goes for one more round of review ?
Latest notes is the key. Seems like there was an issue flagged in March about job offer 50 points which were awarded in April. Thus passing of eligibility. Looks good and I just looked up RFV (ready for visa)

sultanms

Sep 16, 2019
I have just received an email with the below update. Can you guys tell me where do I stand as on date please?

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we can confirm that:

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid

Roderickks

May 7, 2020
I have just received an email with the below update. Can you guys tell me where do I stand as on date please?

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we can confirm that:

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid
When a received that answer, I raised another Webform, a week later I received an answer staying that my PR application was approved.

perdibrian

May 21, 2020
When a received that answer, I raised another Webform, a week later I received an answer staying that my PR application was approved.
Hey, could you please let us know how was your message field when you raised the webform? what info did you include there in order to them provide you a full answer? I have raised one, but the answer I got was more a generic one.

Thanks in advance!

Sarrie23

May 4, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently being processed by the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Sophie, agent 4344
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
I have the same reply from IRCC last week, I'm planning to call them again next week, let's hope for the best :)

Reactions: nikhilkulkarni99

vijay anandh

Apr 12, 2020
Hey i Just ghost update on my profile with 8 days remaining to my 100% mark. Can i call them to check on the application... can i wait..

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I got my GCMS on Apr-14 then i didnt raise any webform. In GCMS except security everything is Valid\MET.
Then I think your security passed or your file got approved. You may call them tomorrow to confirm.

What's your VO?

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Hi All,

I have one day to go as my AOR is Nov 22 hence, tomorrow is my 6 months mark so I decided to raise a web form last week Friday and got this generic response today:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Would you advise I raise another web form ? Also I didn't know my visa office before so I asked.
FSW - Outland
AOR - Nov 22
Med pass - Dec 3rd
Biometrics - Dec 9th no update since then