+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hi All,

I have one day to go as my AOR is Nov 22 hence, tomorrow is my 6 months mark so I decided to raise a web form last week Friday and got this generic response today:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Would you advise I raise another web form ? Also I didn't know my visa office before so I asked.
FSW - Outland
AOR - Nov 22
Med pass - Dec 3rd
Biometrics - Dec 9th no update since then
Did you ask where your application is being processed or they told u voluntarily? B/c in my webform everything is same except there's no mention where my application is right now.

Roderickks

May 7, 2020
Hey, could you please let us know how was your message field when you raised the webform? what info did you include there in order to them provide you a full answer? I have raised one, but the answer I got was more a generic one.

Thanks in advance!

Good morning. I have applied for PR in November 2020.
I would like to know the status of
- Eligibility
- Criminality
- Security

Thank you very much. Have a good day and stay safe.

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
I've got a webform response that says:
The eligibility review is valid
The security background verification is valid
The criminal background verification is valid

Why does mine say "eligibility review"? Does that mean they double-checked something? And I passed it?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
I just spoke to an agent about my application and they said that they're currently reviewing the eligiblity reqirements, everything else (Security, BG, Crim, Meds, bio) is done and completed. I raised a webform earlier in May and received the same response. I don't understand why the eligiblity is taking so long. I understand "COVID", but isn't eligiblity just checking of docs and calculating points? Anyone knows how long (in general) they review eligiblity?
Some ppl get stuck on eligibility or medicals or security checks. It varies and as susal no one can predict what will happen, it's an offical waiting game.

vino2vijay

Jul 23, 2015
Hey Guys,
My AOR Nov 22 (PNP, Inland), my application already completed 100%. This morning had a call with Agent they confirmed "Security - Not Initiated", also he mentioned it wont show as complete until it gets completed. Not sure when they are going to complete.

I am just wondering, anyone having similar situation ?

Thanks,

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Yeah, but what they're reviewing. All my docs are legit and official, as required by IRCC standards; on top of that I provided extra docs for more proof while submitting my application (e.g. Tax returns, Pay slips, Statements etc).
Unfortunately no one can say. My security has been saying not started since April 6th. What is taking so long?

GeorgeYu

Apr 22, 2020
Got a ghost update this morning. But nothing seems changed on my application status. AOR Nov 13, PNP inland. Anyone in the same situation and reached CIC recently got some update?