+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pop8455

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently being processed by the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Sophie, agent 4344
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Got the same response from the same agent! Mine just added "All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment." Hopefully mine is approved too!! Thank you for sharing this.

manojsax

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Yes you can get your Driving record from DMV. I have not really applied for one yet. You also need to get a detailed letter from your insurance provider in USA. Both of these will help to get the full Canadian Drivers license in certain situations immediately after you get the first class B. Having the full license saves insurance cost in Canada.
If you have a US Drivers license, getting a Canadian one is very easy. Its basically a swap. You hand over your US State license and they hand you over a Canadian province DL.
Ofcourse you would have to bring in your driving record in US, something that you can get online (at-least in case of WA state, I paid online and could print the doc).
In case of SK, the US insurance record did not help. But insurance is anyway cheaper here in SK. Check for your destination province.

Reactions: S Kennedy

nikhilkulkarni99

Apr 15, 2020
San Diego
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
If you have a US Drivers license, getting a Canadian one is very easy. Its basically a swap. You hand over your US State license and they hand you over a Canadian province DL.
Ofcourse you would have to bring in your driving record in US, something that you can get online (at-least in case of WA state, I paid online and could print the doc).
In case of SK, the US insurance record did not help. But insurance is anyway cheaper here in SK. Check for your destination province.
Very useful info. Thank you!

Reactions: vggr

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
Alberta PNP inland
AR July 15th 2019
AOR August 15th 2019
PAL January 4th 2020
No update after that....

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
have you raised webform to get more details regarding your application status?
Yes I did but the reply I got was your application is in proces, be advised that we are working with limited people due to COVID19.
I have ordered GCMS notes last week
I think it will help.

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
My most recent GCMS note ordered had these info.

Note1:
Text: ***Officer Review***APPROVED*** FOSS NAI, SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET.

Note 2: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** File reviewed. Criminality and integrated search completed - no adverse info found. Reviewed proof of funds. I am satisfied they are met. Reviewed work experiences. I am satisfied the PA has acquired the work experiences declared. Eligibility passed. *** ADMISSIBILITY

Both updates were done the same day (March 25,2020), but still nothing new in my profile/dashboard.
My AOR is Nov 2.

Anyone credit what this means? Does this mean all done?

cc @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Note1:
Text: ***Officer Review***APPROVED*** FOSS NAI, SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET.

Note 2: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** File reviewed. Criminality and integrated search completed - no adverse info found. Reviewed proof of funds. I am satisfied they are met. Reviewed work experiences. I am satisfied the PA has acquired the work experiences declared. Eligibility passed. *** ADMISSIBILITY

Both updates were done the same day (March 25,2020), but still nothing new in my profile/dashboard.
My AOR is Nov 2.

cc @legalfalcon
It seems like your eligibility is passed. Are these the only notes and what are your assessments on page 2.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

Note1:

My AOR is Nov 2.

cc @legalfalcon
It seems the file is approved by the officer. Congratulations!!!