Sanjida021990

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
It is normal. Some people who got biometric completion later show the AOR date as the completed date. I am one of them too. I gave my biometric on 25th October but the completed date is shown as 26th September which is my AOR date.

Nothing to worry.
Thank you :)

Reactions: nns14

shyamzp

Apr 19, 2020
if ircc rejects your application , do they keep you waiting till your 6 month period , or they can decline in between also
Think the onus is on applicants to give them all the info for them to make a decision. I ordered GCMS notes and reacted to what i saw in the notes rather than wait and watch approach.

Kkaur07

Mar 16, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
B
AOR Received.
Nov 18
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Hello Guys,

Does anyone who is inlander has got their PPR’s or application approval?

NOV AORs

Tarasal

May 24, 2019
My AOR is 20 December. I got one ghost update on Friday. I remembered that I got one in the end of February. Besides, I got another one the day after I went for a biometeric in January . How many updates I should have to get PPR? Can anybody guess what the condition of my application is? I am an inland applicant.

siddsin

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hello everyone,

I had a ghost update on Thursday last week. I had raised a webform on Wednesday.

Any idea of timelines after a ghost update?

Background check says -
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

But I am not sure if this was right from AOR or has it recently changed. Medical was passed on October 22nd 2019.

AOR - October 9th 2019.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I would advise you order gcms notes again. I got 90days extension also but i ordered another one yesterday.
re-ordering gcms when an 90 days has already been taken on the previous request does not guarantee that the next request will be processed any faster. sometimes it's the complexity of the case or the type of information that drives the need for additional time. it can be a hit or a miss

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
No, I am dependent,
Wow. My AOR is Jan 22 and they asked for my RCMP in February. I've always wondered why they didnt ask for on for my spouse-considering we moved to Canada the same time. Reading that you are the dependent and they're asking after 6 months kinda makes me nervous. I hope it doesn't delay your case too much.

nikhilkulkarni99

Apr 15, 2020
San Diego
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Finally some good news. Called IRCC today and they said that the Ottawa case processing Center is going to start issuing PPR letters June 3 2020 on wards. My application was approved last week but a physical copy could not be generated for PPR since the office is closed. According to the agent this letter will be used directly at the border for landing after the travel ban is lifted.

My application details:

Category- FSW-Outland (Citizenship- India, Residence- USA)
AOR- 9th November 2019
Med Passed- 9th December 2019
One ghost update on 2nd April 2020 (Security and Criminality was paased)
Final Decision- 11th May 2020 (Approved)
PPR- Pending Due to Covid-19 office closure in Ottawa.

I hope we all will get the good news in our email soon.
All the best everyone.

rajivm

May 5, 2020
Finally some good news. Called IRCC today and they said that the Ottawa case processing Center is going to start issuing PPR letters June 3 2020 on wards. My application was approved last week but a physical copy could not be generated for PPR since the office is closed. According to the agent this letter will be used directly at the border for landing after the travel ban is lifted.

My application details:

Category- FSW-Outland (Citizenship- India, Residence- USA)
AOR- 9th November 2019
Med Passed- 9th December 2019
One ghost update on 2nd April 2020 (Security and Criminality was paased)
Final Decision- 11th May 2020 (Approved)
PPR- Pending Due to Covid-19 office closure in Ottawa.

I hope we all will get the good news in our email soon.
All the best everyone.
This is good news..thanks for sharing

Reactions: Sukaa6

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Wow. My AOR is Jan 22 and they asked for my RCMP in February. I've always wondered why they didnt ask for on for my spouse-considering we moved to Canada the same time. Reading that you are the dependent and they're asking after 6 months kinda makes me nervous. I hope it doesn't delay your case too much.
We received GCMS notes and the eligibility and criminality of the main applicant are passed. I assume RCMP is the only delay in our case as there wasn't anything else pending in our notes